Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'm Back!

Good morning everyone!  After a little while, I am back-well sort of.  I hope to get back to work here a little bit today but still have a lot of unpacking to do.  We are starting to get a house, there's not as many boxes and bags around as there was about four days ago.  Everyday I get a little more accomplished.  Anyways, I hope to at least email winners today, maybe get up a review in the process.  Thanks for bearing with me, things are slowly getting back to normal.

Eloise :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

*It's not about getting thru it...it's about getting something out of it.
Bob Harper
*I can't save you, you have to save yourself.
Jillian Michaels
*Stand up and finish what you started.
Bob Harper
*This isn't about winning a game, it's about fixing what's broken.
Bob Harper
*Can't is just a reason to quit.
Jillian Michaels
Hard Work, Dedication...-Dolvett Quince


Powered by Blogger.