Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday Follow Topic-Random Thoughts Friday

Good Friday to all!  I tried this last week and thought it was a lot of fun to do, so I figured I would do it again this Friday as well.  Maybe I will just make this a regular Friday posting!  Here are my random thoughts for today:

My prayers and thoughts go out to the people of Chile still recovering from the devastating 8.8 earthquake that happened just about a week ago.  I cannot even begin to imagine what they are going through .

If you watch Survivor, I was really excited when Colby was saved last night, I really like Colby, he may be a little older than the first time he was on the show, but he s still pretty darn cute!

Glad Spring is finally starting to show around here, we are supposed to have temperatures in the middle to upper 40's this week, that is something to get excited about!

Trying to figure out what to do about my extremely mouthy 7 year old daughter.  Why is it that EVERY morning she wants to pick a fight while we are waiting for the bus?

We are in the process of moving to a new house, can actually start moving things in tomorrow afternoon if we want.  I am absolutely not motivated to pack anything up, but know I have to.  I really don't want to move, but the girls need a bigger house as they are growing like weeds and our current house is just too small.  Really gotta start packing, how did we acquire so much stuff?

Going to the Shrine Circus tomorrow afternoon.  I don't know who is more excited about this-the oldest daughter or me, I really look forward to doing this every year.  We have been taking the oldest daughter since she was one and we love it!

Gotta call the garbage company and see if we can get a dumpster for the house to get rid of stuff that is broken and old, then a call to Goodwill and other places to see who wants a lot of other stuff that we have outgrown and no longer need.  Did I mention I HATE moving?

The little one is really starting to talk!  She is saying a few words like "puppy", "me", and "bye-bye".  She also loves to blow kisses to anyone and everyone, she is quite funny!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

*It's not about getting thru it...it's about getting something out of it.
Bob Harper
*I can't save you, you have to save yourself.
Jillian Michaels
*Stand up and finish what you started.
Bob Harper
*This isn't about winning a game, it's about fixing what's broken.
Bob Harper
*Can't is just a reason to quit.
Jillian Michaels
Hard Work, Dedication...-Dolvett Quince


Powered by Blogger.