Saturday, March 6, 2010

Hang In There All!

Good Saturday morning to everyone!  Hope the weekend is treating you great so far.  Please bear with me as I try to catch up on notifying winners and getting more exciting reviews up.  I spent most of the day yesterday trying to figure out why in the world my computer was running slow and I wasn't able to do anything with it.  Come to find out when I ran both of my antivirus softwares, it found like 5 viruses and 3 Trojan horses, no wonder it wasn't running.  Not to mention I spent most of the day packing up boxes getting ready for the move.  So I will do my best with the little time I have today to get caught up, so look for emails from me to see if you are a winner.  Also, my sister in law put this picture up on her Facebook page of the baptism and joining of the church last week.  I just had to share it with you, it's a great picture of my wonderful family.  Have a great weekend!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

*It's not about getting thru it...it's about getting something out of it.
Bob Harper
*I can't save you, you have to save yourself.
Jillian Michaels
*Stand up and finish what you started.
Bob Harper
*This isn't about winning a game, it's about fixing what's broken.
Bob Harper
*Can't is just a reason to quit.
Jillian Michaels
Hard Work, Dedication...-Dolvett Quince


Powered by Blogger.