Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Follow Topic-Random Thoughts

Welcome to a new edition of Random Thoughts, a great topic for Friday Follow.  I tried doing this a couple of weeks ago and had a lot of fun with it so here we go!

*Tiger Woods is coming back for the Masters, that is pretty cool.  I know he did some really bad things, but I watched his apology a few weeks ago and he SEEMED sincere.  I hope he is.

*That Jesse James is really starting to sound like a tool.  All these women are now starting to come forward, I think at last count there were FOUR?  Poor Sandra Bullock, I always said she was too good for him before they got married.

*It's Spring, finally although here this morning, it definitely feels like a little shot of winter, temp is in the 20's.

* For those of you that watched Survivor Wednesday night, what on earth was Russell doing?  I thought he had lost his mind giving that idol to Parvarti.  Kinda of bummed that James is gone.  He had a bad attitude but I liked him anyway.  At the same time, glad Colby got saved AGAIN!

*American Idol just isn't the same this year.  The talent is well quite bad as we all seen this week with the elimination of Paige, which was bar far the right choice.  I love Michael and Siobhan is getting on my nerves with her screaming.  I am having Adam Lambert flashbacks,, which aren't good.

*Last weekend, we were all excited when our hometown hockey hero, Robin Bouchard scored his 683 career goal and broke a prominent record of becoming the leading goal scorer in Minor Professional Hockey.  My oldest daughter has been a huge fan since she was a baby but has loved Bouchard since she knew who he was at age 2.  For her especially, this was a BIG deal, tonight we will go and see him be honored in front of a sell out crowd.  This is exciting!

*My oldest daughter just seems to get mouthier everyday.  Guess I better watch out, it will probably get worse!

*Glad after two weeks to finally be settled into the new house.  Everything is finally falling into place, but I am still trying to get used to it.  It still doesn't quite feel like home to me yet.


*Yesterday on my way to choir practice, two cars cut me off on the expressway.  Not the time to be angry on your way to church!


*I haven't been feeling too good the past couple of days, must be the change of weather here.  One day it is in the 60's and the next down to the 30's and 40's.  The oldest has been coughing for almost a week.


Hope everyone has a great weekend!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

*It's not about getting thru it...it's about getting something out of it.
Bob Harper
*I can't save you, you have to save yourself.
Jillian Michaels
*Stand up and finish what you started.
Bob Harper
*This isn't about winning a game, it's about fixing what's broken.
Bob Harper
*Can't is just a reason to quit.
Jillian Michaels
Hard Work, Dedication...-Dolvett Quince


Powered by Blogger.