Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday Blog Hoppin'-July 26th Edition




BLOG TITLE




Welcome to Making Friends Monday Blog Hop, hosted by Living on Love and Cents, Mon Cheri,  The Thrifty Things,  Reviewed By Mom , Coupons are Great.

Each week we will randomly pick a Spotlight Blog of the Week! To be choosen you must follow the rules and have our button somewhere on your blog. (We have to be able to find it!)

This week's Spotlight of the Week is Mom's Mutterings. The writer of Mom's Mutterings is Pam and she is wonderful! Pam is a mom to two kids, two cats, and two spare kids. She enjoys thrifty living and couponing. She usually writes about the misadventures of her family and shares reviews and giveaways. She can also be found at her other blog, The Thrifty Things.

Join us on our journey as we discover new blogs and gain new followers every week!
The rules are super simple!

1. Follow the Making Friends Monday  Hosts (Listed as # 1-5) as well as the Spotlight Blog of the Week (listed as #6)--They WILL follow you Back!
2. Link up the Making Friends Monday post on your blog.
3. Grab our Making Friends Monday button and include it in a post on your blog.
4. Visit as many blogs as you would like and follow them. Be sure to tell them you are a new follower from Making Friends Monday!
5. Follow back as many followers as you would like from Making Friends Monday. Following back your new friends is appreciated!

Help spread the word and get more followers:
-Put the same linky list code on your blog and you'll have the exact same list!
- Your blog visitors can add their blog to your list and it will show up on all lists!

Don't forget to follow the rules so you have a chance to be the "Spotlight Blog of the Week"!

ENJOY!






Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy, who satisfies you with good so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.






Welcome to this week's MGM blog hop; I'm so happy to have you here!! This week's featured blogger is Designs by Mandi, a true fashionista. Please go meet and greet with her and wish her luck in her new business endeavors!! She has an inspiring flair for all things fashion!! Also, why you're here, you simply won't want to miss my newest bird's nest jewelery giveaway or my Premier Designs Jewelry giveaway that ends TONIGHT !!



Please Vote For Me Here With Just One Click:






And now I give you dear, sweet, beautiful, Mandi:



"Hi Everyone!
Thank you Marlie for letting me do a guest post! This is my very first guest post so I’m not too sure where to start, but here goes...

My name is Mandi, and I’m in the middle of starting my own online jewelry business. It’s something I’ve always wanted to do, and now I’ve finally got up enough courage to go ahead and try to live my dream. I started my blog a few months ago to help me through the business launch process. Needless to say, I did not think that I would become so fond of blogging! It has become a way for me to express myself, my triumphs, my tribulations, and a great way to meet new people.

The last few months have been both amazing and hard work. I knew nothing about
starting up a business. I researched and educated myself on everything I needed to know, from business licensures, to the best place to get your business cards printed. I’ve had ups, and downs, I’ve had times where I wondered what the heck I was doing, and times I though I should just quit. I didn’t give up, and whenever I felt confused, or lost I would say a little prayer, and ask for the guidance to show me the way. Now, in about a week or so I will be officially launching my website!

Anyway, the point I’m trying to get across is that if you have a dream, an idea, a goal, don’t keep putting it off. Life is short, decide what you want and go after it. That’s what I’m trying to do, and whether Designs by Mandi Boutique works or not - I’m not sure… but at least I’m trying. As Greg Anderson says, “When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing -- then we truly live life.” - Thanks Marlie!"



By participating in this blog hop, it is recommended that you

follow Southern Reflections as a courtesy for hosting and create a post about Meet & Greet Monday by adding the MGM button to your blog so bloggers know to link up here and where to comment on your page!! The more you spread the news, the more this blog hop will grow, and the more bloggers you will meet and greet!!

Have fun, enjoy meeting and greeting one another, and please be sure and come back each Sunday at 8:59 PM (EST) for a NEW Meet & Greet Monday where I will post a featured blogger each week!! Thanks so much for participating!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

*It's not about getting thru it...it's about getting something out of it.
Bob Harper
*I can't save you, you have to save yourself.
Jillian Michaels
*Stand up and finish what you started.
Bob Harper
*This isn't about winning a game, it's about fixing what's broken.
Bob Harper
*Can't is just a reason to quit.
Jillian Michaels
Hard Work, Dedication...-Dolvett Quince


Powered by Blogger.