Thursday, July 1, 2010

Keepin' Company Thursday Blog Hop-July 1st Edition

Photobucket
I'm so excited to be featured this week on the Keepin' Company Blog Hop!  I get the chance to be in the coveted number 3 spot on the list this week.  Yea for Mommy2TwoGirls!  This is a new blog hop that you should join, it's a fun way to make friends and find great blogs.  Have a wonderful Thursday!
:)

Keepin' Company is hosted by my sister at Heck of a Bunch and myself Traci66. I hope you find lots of new blogs to follow and get lots of new followers.



How It Works/Rules:

* Create a Keepin' Company Thursday post. Please include the Keepin' Company Button in your post.


* Follow the first two blogs, which are the hostesses, Heck of a Bunch and Traci66

*Follow the "LUCKY" #3 spot winner.

* Follow any of the other blogs you choose to and let them know you found them via Keepin' Company Thursday.


* If you get a follower via Keepin' Company Thursday please follow them back.

* Add your blog name and the URL to your Keepin' Company Thursday Post to the link below

* You can also grab the code below to add to your post if you want the thumbnails to appear in your post

* If you add the Keepin' Company button to your sidebar and leave either of the hostesses, Heck of a Bunch or Traci66, a comment letting us know where to find it we will randomly draw a blog to be in the #3 spot next week.

*****This weeks #3 Spot goes to Eloise at Mommy 2 Two Girls

A little about Eloise:
I am a 36 year old Christan SAHM of two adorable girls age 7 years and 1 year. I have been married for 14 years to my wonderful and hard working hubby. In what little spare time I have, I love Blogging, entering contests and sweeps, reading and spending time with my family. I am also an avid Indianapolis Colts, Detroit Red Wings and Muskegon Lumberjacks hockey fan. As long as my girls are happy, I'm happy and I love to see them smile and hear them laugh!

1 comments:

Mrs. Gamble said...

www.wix.com/courtneg/herbalife...

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

*It's not about getting thru it...it's about getting something out of it.
Bob Harper
*I can't save you, you have to save yourself.
Jillian Michaels
*Stand up and finish what you started.
Bob Harper
*This isn't about winning a game, it's about fixing what's broken.
Bob Harper
*Can't is just a reason to quit.
Jillian Michaels
Hard Work, Dedication...-Dolvett Quince


Powered by Blogger.