Friday, July 30, 2010

Five Question Friday

1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it?  I actually had one of each, a favorite blanket when I was a baby and into my toddler years and a favorite stuffed animal when I was about 7 years old until I was about 12.  My blanket was light blue satin and I used to carry it everywhere.  I would suck my thumb and rub my fingers against the blanket, guess it was something silly I did when I was little.  My Mom told me the washing machine ate it up, but I think honestly she got rid of it because it was so worn out.  My favorite stuffed animal was my Pound Puppy name Wiloughby (someone in our family had a dog that was named this).  My aunt had bought my two cousins and myself each a Pound Puppy when we were young and she named it for me.  I still had it until we moved, now I think he might be with some other lucky kid.


2. Do you dream in color?  I think so, I seem to dream in everything weird, strange and sometimes really good!

 
3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller?  I am 5'6" and to me that is just the right height for me.  I definitely don't want to be shorter because then my oldest would be taller than me!


4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be?  I don't have a GPS but I would love to either have Peyton Manning be my voice or maybe Justin Timberlake, love those guys!


5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot?  Most of the time, I do return the cart to the corral, but there are some times that I really feel lazy and just leave it in the parking spot next to my car.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

*It's not about getting thru it...it's about getting something out of it.
Bob Harper
*I can't save you, you have to save yourself.
Jillian Michaels
*Stand up and finish what you started.
Bob Harper
*This isn't about winning a game, it's about fixing what's broken.
Bob Harper
*Can't is just a reason to quit.
Jillian Michaels
Hard Work, Dedication...-Dolvett Quince


Powered by Blogger.