Monday, July 26, 2010

Marvelous Monday Blog Hop-July 26th Edition

Welcome to the 2nd week of the Marvelous Monday Blog Hop hosted by me, Mommy2TwoGirls.  I am hoping you will join me and link up your blog to get some new friends, new followers and find some wonderful new blogs to read.  Last week was obviously the first week and I am hoping this week will be a little bigger and each week my little blog hop will continue to grow.  The rules are so simple and super easy!

1.) Please make sure to follow the host of the blog hop, which is me!
2.) Add my button to your blog sidebar or blogroll and make sure to let your friends know about the Marvelous Monday Blog Hop.  
3.) Make a post on your blog about the Marvelous Monday Blog Hop and you can link to that post when you put your blog in the linky.
4.) Follow as many blogs as you like!


That's it!  Also remember, no explicit or adult blogs for this blog hop-they will be removed.  Due to time restraints this week, I will be starting next week to feature one lucky blog from all blogs signed up for the Marvelous Monday Blog Hop to be featured the following week and have the #2 spot on the linky for the that week.  I will contact that lucky person on Friday and let them know as well as any information they would like to provide my readers about their blog. 


Have fun and thanks for joining me for Marvelous Monday! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

*It's not about getting thru it...it's about getting something out of it.
Bob Harper
*I can't save you, you have to save yourself.
Jillian Michaels
*Stand up and finish what you started.
Bob Harper
*This isn't about winning a game, it's about fixing what's broken.
Bob Harper
*Can't is just a reason to quit.
Jillian Michaels
Hard Work, Dedication...-Dolvett Quince


Powered by Blogger.