Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Pop Chips Review




As you all know by reading my blog, you know I love to snack. Lately, I have been looking for new and healthier ways to snack. I was so excited to find an new and innovative snack by the name of popchips. If you have read other blogs, I'm sure you have heard of popchips, but if you haven't let me tell you about them. I was lucky to be sent 6 of their delicious flavors:Original, Barbecue, Sour Cream and Onion, Sea Salt and Vinegar, Salt and Pepper, and Cheddar. They also come in Parmesan and Garlic. Let me just start by saying: I LOVE POPCHIPS! One taste of these light and crunchy snacks and you will be instantly hooked. They little snacks are so flavorful, crispy and delicious that it is hard to stop eating them. Thank goodness the bag is small, who knows how much I would have actually eaten?! The best thing about these tasty little morsels is that they are good for you. They are not fried, they are not baked. So how do they get so crispy and tasty you ask? They take real potatoes and add heat and pressure to them and pop! It turns out a chip and the only thing that is added is a flavorful blend of seasonings and spices to make a one of a kind snacking experience. You won't even to be able to tell that it is healthier for you. popchips contain half the fat of regular potato chips, no trans fat and no cholesterol. My family and I absolutely loved these and we shared every bag..except one in which little one and I shared together. She really liked them A LOT and kept coming up to me asking for more and that's good for her because she is a really picky eater. I am just completely bummed that none of the stores around me carry popchips, guess I will have to order some online! popchips are absolutely the tastiest snack that you will ever find, in my opinion and it definitely left me wanting more.
popchips were named Best Potato Chip from Men's Health magazine. They were also named Best Chips from Real Simple, Best 2009 Snacks from Shape and Outstanding Snack from Sofi Silver. That tells you right there just how yummy these chips are! :)



popchips makes an all natural pledge to you their consumers: No fake colors, no fake flavors, no saturated fat, no preservatives, no fake fluorescent orange fingertips (really!). They use only the ingredients that you feel good about eating. No hydrogenated oils or MSG is added so all you get is a fresh, natural tasting snack.

To find out more information especially where to find popchips near you or how to order some for yourself (or the Super Bowl coming up, these would be the perfect snack!), head on over HERE



To follow popchips on Twitter, head HERE
Become a fan on popchips on Facebook HERE
While you're on the popchips site checking out all the great stuff, sign up for their newsletter too!

Special thanks to Corinne for helping me during this review and for sending me these wonderful snacks.
Disclosure- I received no monetary compensation for this review, only free product from popchips. The words expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

*It's not about getting thru it...it's about getting something out of it.
Bob Harper
*I can't save you, you have to save yourself.
Jillian Michaels
*Stand up and finish what you started.
Bob Harper
*This isn't about winning a game, it's about fixing what's broken.
Bob Harper
*Can't is just a reason to quit.
Jillian Michaels
Hard Work, Dedication...-Dolvett Quince


Powered by Blogger.