Monday, January 11, 2010

Day One Complete

Well today was the first day in a LONG time that I worked out. My hubby, sweet hubby that he is bought me a Nintendo Wii last week and got the EA Sports Active game to go with it. This game is truly a wonderful game. You can set it up for a 30 day challenge, which is what I started today. My computer generated trainer kicked my butt for sure! I must have got a good workout, because my muscles hurt everywhere this evening, muscles that I haven't used in a while. Day one went well, I am keeping track of what I eat, how much I exercise and etc. Friday, we are picking up a Wii Fit Plus and Balance Board, so our workouts don't become the same everyday. I also have a couple of The Biggest Loser DVD's and I am more determined than ever to finally lose this weight that has plagued me throughout my life. I am so ready to make a change and be healthy for not only myself, but for my family. It's definitely going to be hard work, but I have a great support system and my sister is also going through this with me as well. I got a huge goal this year and I don't intend to break it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

*It's not about getting thru it...it's about getting something out of it.
Bob Harper
*I can't save you, you have to save yourself.
Jillian Michaels
*Stand up and finish what you started.
Bob Harper
*This isn't about winning a game, it's about fixing what's broken.
Bob Harper
*Can't is just a reason to quit.
Jillian Michaels
Hard Work, Dedication...-Dolvett Quince


Powered by Blogger.