Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Marcal Small Steps Review


I use a lot of paper products around my home: paper towels, napkins and facial tissues. I was contacted a little while back about doing a review for Marcal Small Steps. I have used Marcal Small Steps paper towels in the past, but never knew that they went beyond that. Lindsay from Marcal was very generous to send me a great box filled with Giant Size paper towels, regular size paper towels, dinner napkins, regular napkins, toilet tissue (giant rolls), and two boxes of facial tissues. I love Marcal Small Steps products because they are made from recycled paper, so I feel good about using their products. Marcal products are not rough like some other products that I have used in the past. The paper towels are soft and absorbant and you can use less to get the job done. I am always grabbing a paper towels to clean up a mess on the stove or the counters and sometimes I think I may use to many. With Marcal, even if you're like me and use too much, you can feel confident because Marcal Small Steps products are not only high quality, but reasonably priced. My local Meijer's store used to carry Marcal Small Steps paper towels and toilet tissue and I was able to buy them regularly, but they don't carry them anymore. I was quite bummed, because just as I was getting used to buying their products, they stopped selling them. I absolutely love using products that are better for the environment and that's what you get with Marcal Small Steps.

Since 2000, Marcal has saved over 22,000,000 trees. That's impressive in itself. Marcal Paper Products LLC has been around since 1950, but recently launched the Marcal Small Steps line of products. Marcal Small Steps focuses squarely on the company's green heritage. It's been over 5 decades that Marcal has been saving trees and reducing landfill by creating their paper products from recycled paper that is collected from curbs in residential neighborhoods in cities and towns across America. Paper is also collected from small blue baskets in office buildings, unwanted junk mail, and waste from printers. The great thing about Marcal Small Steps products? They are hypoallergenic, virtually lint free and whitened without chlorine bleaching. A Small, Easy Step to a Greener Earth.

I urge you, if you are able to find Marcal Small Steps 100% Recycled Paper Products in your stores, please pick some up. You'll have a durable high performance product that you'll be proud to use knowing you're doing your part for a better environment. By buying Marcal Small Steps products, you are helping them save over a million trees. You'll also be saving money and what's not to like about that?

For more information on Marcal Small Steps and to find a store that carries their products near you head on over HERE.
Sign up for the Marcal Small Steps newsletter HERE.
Become a fan of Marcal Small Steps on Facebook HERE.
Follow Marcal Small Steps on Twitter HERE.

Special thanks to Lindsay and Marcal Small Steps for providing me with the products for review!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

*It's not about getting thru it...it's about getting something out of it.
Bob Harper
*I can't save you, you have to save yourself.
Jillian Michaels
*Stand up and finish what you started.
Bob Harper
*This isn't about winning a game, it's about fixing what's broken.
Bob Harper
*Can't is just a reason to quit.
Jillian Michaels
Hard Work, Dedication...-Dolvett Quince


Powered by Blogger.