Traveling Through Thursday and a new kind of blog hop! We will be traveling to a new destination each week! THIS WEEK WE ARE VISITING TWITTER PAGES!
The rules are super simple!
1. Follow the Thraveling Through Thursday Hosts (Listed as # 1-4)
2. Link up ONLY THE NETWORK being featured this week (Twitter)-Others will be deleted.
3. Grab our Traveling Through button and include it in a post about the event on your blog. (Use the code)
4. Visit as many pages as you would like and follow them. Be sure to tell them you are a new follower from Traveling Through Thursday.
5. Follow back as many followers as you would like from Traveling Through Thursday. Following back is appreciated!
Help spread the word and get more followers:
-Put the same linky list code on your blog and you'll have the exact same list!
- Your blog visitors can add their blog to your list and it will show up on all lists!
-Don't forget to follow the hosts and add this button to your blog so that you can participate in a our "Spotlight Blog of the Week"!
REMEMBER-THIS WEEK WE ARE VISITING AND FOLLOWING VIA TWITTER! Have Fun!
1. Please follow the hosting blog- bassgiraffe’s Thoughts and the STAR blog in spot #2.
2. Please visit as many blogs as possible.
3. If someone visits your blog please visit theirs back, but I know that we don’t like all blogs we visit so don’t feel obligated to follow back if you don’t want.
4. Family friendly blogs only, please.
5. You will need to link to your blog post that has the above blog-hop button. Without a post it makes it harder for people to have a proper place to comment and let you know they stopped by.
Starting this week I am will be featuring one blog from the week before who made a post containing the blog hop button. This is a random draw from here on out. This week I just picked the first blog I can to that I saw my blog hop button was on. Next week’s STAR spot will be chosen Friday Morning via random.org. If the blog chosen does not have a post containing the hop button I will redraw a name. I hope that made sense.
This week’s STAR spot is “Two Children and a Migraine”. Please follow her blog.
Thirsty for followers?
Come get to know us and stay for a drink.
Come get to know us and stay for a drink.
This blog hop is hosted by
Obviously MARvelous & For The Love Of 4
1. Follow your 2 hostesses: Obviously MArvelous and For The Love of 4
(We both follow back!)
2. Leave a comment below to let me know you're a new follower!
3. Link up your blog on the Linky Below
4. Copy and paste the Thirsty Thursday button in a blog post or on your sidebar
5. Click other links on the Linky and follow some new friends
I'm Marcie (aka MAR) from Obviously MARvelous! My blog offers a look at my life as an outspoken, funny, tattooed wife and SAHM of 3 as well as some wonderful product reviews and giveaways! Please have a look around and enter a giveaway or two!
~For The Love Of 4~
I'm Claudia from For The Love Of 4. My blog is filled with funny
stories, loving moments and great reviews.
I am a mother to 4 wonderfully blessed sanity suckers and a wife to my hubs
of 8 years. Stop by take a look and say hello.
Please follow these guidelines:
* Create a Keepin' Company Thursday post. Please include the Keepin' Company Button in your post.
* Follow the first two blogs, which are the hostesses: Heck of a Bunch and Traci66.
* Follow any of the other blogs you choose to and let them know you found them via Keepin' Company Thursday.
* If you get a follow via Keepin' Company Thursday please follow them back.
* Add your blog name and the URL to your Keepin' Company Post to the link below. There is no need to add your link twice. You can do so either on my blog or at Traci66. It will show up at both regardless.
* You can also grab the blog hop code to add to your post if you want the thumbnails to appear in your post.
* If you add the Keepin' Company button to your sidebar and leave either of the hosteses, Heck of a Bunch or Traci66, a comment letting us know where to find it we will randomly draw a blog to be in the #3 spot next week. This week's coveted #3 spot goes to Mommy is Crafty. At her blog you will find posts about crafts, meal ideas, photography, and her life as a mommy. She is also starting to get into product reviews and giveaways.