Friday, August 6, 2010

Blog Hop '10

Welcome to Blog Hop '10 hosted by Robin at Pensieve!
This sounded like so much fun so of course I had to join in on the fun!

For those of you that don't know about me:

*I am a 36 year old mother to two little girls ages almost 8(going on 16) and almost 2 (going on 8)-both of their birthdays are in September, one day apart.
*I am a wife of almost 15 years to a hard working and dedicate hubby.
*Up until two weeks ago, I was a SAHM, now I have gone back to work part time and possibly on a regular basis.
*Mommy2TwoGirls started back in June of 2009, as a little blog to vent about being mom and all of the joys and frustrations that goes along with it, but soon developed into something bigger and better than I could have ever imagined.
*I enjoy sports, I love football season and hockey the most, but I also enjoy a little baseball and basketball thrown in.
*I am a DIE-HARD Indianapolis Colts fan, Peyton Manning is THE man!  I have all kinds of collectibles and my hubby even bought me a Manning jersey last season for the Super Bowl (he got a Drew Brees one too)
*I root for Michigan State Spartans, my hubby is a DIE-HARD Michigan Wolverines Fan, Saturdays are always fun around our house during football season.
*I have lived in Michigan all of my life, pretty much the same area.
*Fall is my favorite season, I love the cooler weather, lots of rain, pumpkins, and FOOTBALL!
*My favorite music is stuff from the 80's, that was a great year for music.
*My favorite movie is The Breakfast Club.
*I am a soccer mom, my oldest played soccer in the spring and is playing again in the fall with her dad as the coach (does that mean that I will be the assistant coach?)
*I love music, all kinds from Coldplay (my absolute favorite) to Alan Jackson, Lady Gaga, One Republic and other sides of the spectrum to Pink Floyd and R&B.
*I am an only child, yet I have a sister in law that is pretty much my sister, we are really close.
*I joined my church in April of this year along with my girls, all three of us were baptized as well.  
*I love blogging, meeting new friends, and finding new blogs to read.  It has been a lot of fun being a part of the blogging community.
*I am totally addicted to Blog Hops, if there was an intervention or addiction group, I would definitely be a part of it.
*I love Mexican, Italian, and Chinese food.

That's me summed up in a nutshell, thanks so much for stopping by and enjoy Blog Hop '10.  Special thanks to all of the sponsors associated and to Robin at PENSIEVE for hosting!  This is a great opportunity for all of us who aren't going to BlogHer '10 this year to get together!  Head over HERE to check out the details.

Eloise:) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

*It's not about getting thru it...it's about getting something out of it.
Bob Harper
*I can't save you, you have to save yourself.
Jillian Michaels
*Stand up and finish what you started.
Bob Harper
*This isn't about winning a game, it's about fixing what's broken.
Bob Harper
*Can't is just a reason to quit.
Jillian Michaels
Hard Work, Dedication...-Dolvett Quince


Powered by Blogger.