Thursday, December 31, 2009

Out With the Old, In With the New!

I want to take the time to thank each and every one of you for your continued support this year. I started out as a little blog with hardly any followers and thinking that I wouldn't be able to survive the blog world, but it's followers and readers like each and everyone of you that make me the blog and person that I am. I learn things from each and every one of you. I have been working hard these past few months to bring you great reviews and giveaways that you enjoy and I will be working even harder in the next year to bring you more reviews and giveaways. 2010 will be a HUGE year for Mommy2TwoGirls, that I promise. It's people and supporters like you that make me who I am and the blogger that I have become. Here's to a happy 2010 for each and every one of you and your families and please continue to support Mommy2TwoGirls!

Eloise :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

*It's not about getting thru it...it's about getting something out of it.
Bob Harper
*I can't save you, you have to save yourself.
Jillian Michaels
*Stand up and finish what you started.
Bob Harper
*This isn't about winning a game, it's about fixing what's broken.
Bob Harper
*Can't is just a reason to quit.
Jillian Michaels
Hard Work, Dedication...-Dolvett Quince


Powered by Blogger.