Friday, December 18, 2009

The Holidays Officialy Begin

Well, as of yesterday for me the holidays have officially begun. I had my oldest daughter's little Christmas Party to go to. It was quite fun and it's always good to see her having a good time. Today is my husband's shop party which is always a good time. I am especially excited this year because we have a babysitter, so hubby and I can have a fun time out. I think this is the first time since my youngest was born that my husband and I have been able to go out, so that is equally exciting. I look forward to this party every year, it's just a fun and crazy time! Then tomorrow we are heading out for some Christmas shopping for the girls while they are with their aunt and uncle. I am such a procrastinator, I always wait until the last possible minute to do Christmas shopping, it is just not something that I enjoy. Sunday, my daughter is in a Christmas Program at church. Then maybe Monday, we can just chill out for a day or two before the madness starts again! I honestly can say, I will be glad when the holidays are over. Usually I am really into Christmas, but this year, my heart is just not into it and I haven't been looking forward to it as I usually do. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend, don't party too much!

Eloise :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

*It's not about getting thru it...it's about getting something out of it.
Bob Harper
*I can't save you, you have to save yourself.
Jillian Michaels
*Stand up and finish what you started.
Bob Harper
*This isn't about winning a game, it's about fixing what's broken.
Bob Harper
*Can't is just a reason to quit.
Jillian Michaels
Hard Work, Dedication...-Dolvett Quince


Powered by Blogger.