Monday, December 14, 2009

Mom Select Holiday Packs Review







A few weeks ago, I was sent the most awesome box of goodies from Mom Select. I love being a part of Mom Select because they send so many wonderful opportunities whether it be for blog posts or reviews, they really are a great group to be a part of. Here what I got to review:

Holly and Hal Moose™ from Build-A-Bear Workshop®



Holly and Hal are new members of our family. As soon as I took them out of the box, little one has latched onto them, she especially loves to take the shoes off of them and put them in her mouth. She also loves to give them kisses. These stuffed animals are so wonderfully made and of course being from Build A Bear, they would have to be huh? If you look at Hal's antlers and see the ornaments on them, you push his hand and the little ornaments light up! Absolutely adorable! Plus Holly and Hal were introduced last year and were an HUGE hit. We also received this book too:




My girls both loved this book. Not only is it a great story but beautifully illustrated as well. I can tell this is going to be a great story to read every holiday for a long time to come.




I also received two DVD's from Boz The Bear. Boz is a positive influence on children because he loves exploring God's message with his friends Drew and Gracie. I really enjoyed watching both of these DVD's with the girls, even though little one didn't quite understand what was going on, she liked Boz. The oldest knew what was going on and it really seemed to teach her some important messages. I would highly recommend these DVD's to everyone who has kids!



We also received this great Temple Touch Thermometer. I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but it is simple to use and accurate, which is great when you have little ones.


We also received a bottle of California Olive Extra Virgin Olive oil, that it absolutely delicious! I used it to saute vegetables and chicken in and it not only tasted good, but smelled good as well. I haven't used a whole lot of olive oil, but this was by far the best. Great flavor!

The last thing we received was a free coupon for a bottle of Sun Laundry Detergent.

Thanks so much to all of the sponsors and Mom Select for providing me with this absolutely wonderful prize package!
Disclosure-I received no monetary compensation, just products from the above sponsors and Mom Select in exchange for a review of my opinions. The words are my own and not influenced in any way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

*It's not about getting thru it...it's about getting something out of it.
Bob Harper
*I can't save you, you have to save yourself.
Jillian Michaels
*Stand up and finish what you started.
Bob Harper
*This isn't about winning a game, it's about fixing what's broken.
Bob Harper
*Can't is just a reason to quit.
Jillian Michaels
Hard Work, Dedication...-Dolvett Quince


Powered by Blogger.