WELCOME to the "Welcome Wednesday" blog hop, hosted by Take It From Me! Welcome Wednesday is a great way to meet new people and learn new things as well as increase your blog followers! So let's have some fun!!
If you want to be a part of Welcome Wednesday, just follow these 5 simple steps:1. Follow the Welcome Wednesday Host (Take It From Me) as well as the 2 Spotlighted Blogs of the Week. (These will make up the top three slots on the Linky)
2. Link up your blog name and URL with our Linky. (You only need to add your info once for it to be seen on all the blog hops)
3. Grab our Welcome Wednesday button and include it in a post about the event on your blog.
4. Go to as many blogs on the MckLinky as you want and Follow them. Be sure to tell them you are from Welcome Wednesday!
5. Be sure to Follow back any followers you have gained from our Welcome Wednesday event!
------Blog Spotlights of The Week-----
1.) Corrie from LISTEN, LEARN, AND GROW writes: "I'm a mom of one little girl, I just started blogging as a way to share myself and life with others and also connect with other moms. I love learning new things, and trying new things. My other love (other than family/friends , of course) is sewing, crafting, and decorating."
2.) Yenta Mary from FOOD FLOOZIE writes: "floo·zie \ˈflü-zē\: usually a young woman of loose morals. Thus a Food Floozie is not a woman who can be seduced by virtually any man, but rather a woman who can be seduced by virtually any food (other than sushi). My blog is therefore about all things "food," no matter how tangentially -- recipes, restaurant reviews, cooking contests, photos, holidays, memories of my favorite lunchbox ... if it can be tied to food in any way, it will likely find its way into a post! But truly, the best part of blogging is not the platform to blather, but instead it's the friends I've made through the fabulous meet-ups like Welcome Wednesday. How else would I find so many of these wonderful people, who are wise and funny and entertaining and supportive and encouraging and inspiring??? Some of them, truly, would be dear friends in the real world if they didn't live thousands of miles away ...."
What's neat about our Blog Hop:
-Put the same linky list code on your blog and you'll have the exact same list!
- Your blog visitors can add their blog to your list and it will show up on Everyones lists!
- By adding your blog YOU MAY BE RANDOMLY CHOSEN FOR OUR BLOG SPOTLIGHT OF THE WEEK!!!!