Sunday, June 20, 2010

HAPPY ONE YEAR BLOG ANNIVERSARY!

It is so hard to believe that I started my blog one year ago today.  I really have developed this quite a bit since that first day where I posted just a small paragraph welcoming my two followers.  Now, I am on my way to almost reaching the 1,000 follower milestone and I couldn't be prouder of what I have accomplished.  Thanks to all those who have helped me along the way: from my devoted followers to the friends I have made along the way and especially the sponsors of all of the great giveaways and reviews that I have had the chance to do over the past year.  I look forward to my second year filled with more surprises and a lot more fun.  The first of the week long celebration giveaways is up: Eli's Cheesecake.  What better way to celebrate an anniversary than with a delicious treat?!  My goal is to get at least two giveaways up everyday during the week long celebration, hopefully more to show my appreciation and gratitude for my readers.  Thanks so much for support for making this blog what it has become, my third baby or fourth if you include my husband!  HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to Mommy2TwoGirls, hope you enjoy the celebration!
:)

ELOISE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

*It's not about getting thru it...it's about getting something out of it.
Bob Harper
*I can't save you, you have to save yourself.
Jillian Michaels
*Stand up and finish what you started.
Bob Harper
*This isn't about winning a game, it's about fixing what's broken.
Bob Harper
*Can't is just a reason to quit.
Jillian Michaels
Hard Work, Dedication...-Dolvett Quince


Powered by Blogger.