Friday, June 4, 2010

Five Question Friday



1. If you could go back to college would you change your major? Or, if you were to go to college right now...what major would you choose? I never went to college after high school, I always said I would wait a year and then go, but that never happened unfortunately.  I always wanted to major in sports broadcasting when I was back in high school and still would go after that major today if I went back to college.  I love sports and this would be a blast to be able to do.

2. What do you love most about your home? What I love most about my home is the backyard area.  It is big and if you go back far enough, we have everything set up with a firepit and tables so we can go back and hangout in complete privacy. 

3. What types of books do you like to read (if you like to read at all)? I love reading romance novels from authors such as Jackie Collins (my absolute fave) and Carly Phillips.  I also love suspense novels from V.C Andrews and Dean Koontz.  I am currently reading the first book that I have read in almost 3 years, there just doesn't seems to be a whole lot of time to read nowadays.

4. What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten?Liver and Onions when I was a kid, that was just plain nasty but my mother and grandmother cooked it all of the time.  GROSS!

5. If you HAD to be a character on a TV show, whom would you be? I would love to be the character of Sarah on the TV show Chuck.  Not only is she beautiful, but that looks like a real fun character to play, it would be cool playing a CIA spy, plus you get to be romantically involved with Chuck, who is a little cutie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

*It's not about getting thru it...it's about getting something out of it.
Bob Harper
*I can't save you, you have to save yourself.
Jillian Michaels
*Stand up and finish what you started.
Bob Harper
*This isn't about winning a game, it's about fixing what's broken.
Bob Harper
*Can't is just a reason to quit.
Jillian Michaels
Hard Work, Dedication...-Dolvett Quince


Powered by Blogger.