Friday, May 21, 2010

Five Question Fridays

I just love finding new and exciting things on other blogs and this one is no exception.  It's called Five Question Fridays and I have loved reading all of the different answers to these.  Please let me know if you post this on your blog, I would love to read what you have to say as well. :)

1. Do you have an iPhone and, if so, how do you get apps and what are your favorites? No, I unfortunately don't have an iPhone and don't have any intentions of getting one.  Believe it or not, I am not that popular so I really have no need for one, even though they do look kind of cool.  Can't believe all of the great apps that they have for it.

2. What is your fondest memory of K-3rd grade?  I loved Kindergarten, my teacher was the best.  As of a fondest memory, it would have to be 3rd grade, when I got into a lot of trouble and was even suspended for a couple of days.  Back then, they had what they called in school suspension so I still had to go to school and spend my days in a room with other troublemakers doing my school work all day long.  I even had to eat lunch in there.  What did I do to get into trouble?  I wrote a obscenity laced note about my 3rd grade teacher whom I just did not like and he found it and put it in his top desk drawer.  At recess, a friend of mine and I tried to steal it out of his desk and got caught.  That was the last time I ever got into trouble at school.
3. What makes you cringe at the thought of touching? I am not too afraid, but I hate bees and hate the thought of picking up even a dead one with a paper towel or napkin for fear it will still sting me.  When I was a kid, I was stung by several bees in the face and my face swelled up pretty bad.  Guess I still have a fear of them after all of these years.

4. If you could have any celebrity show up at your doorstep, who would it be and why?  Gosh this is a hard one, but if I could have someone show up on my door (if not the Publisher's Clearing House guy with a $10 million dollar check), then it would for sure have to be Peyton Manning.  I am a huge football nut and an even bigger Indianapolis Colts fan, besides having a HUGE crush on Mr. Manning.  I think he would be fun to hang out with (example: the credit card and Oreo commercials).

5. What would you say is your best physical feature? My eyes, I think. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

*It's not about getting thru it...it's about getting something out of it.
Bob Harper
*I can't save you, you have to save yourself.
Jillian Michaels
*Stand up and finish what you started.
Bob Harper
*This isn't about winning a game, it's about fixing what's broken.
Bob Harper
*Can't is just a reason to quit.
Jillian Michaels
Hard Work, Dedication...-Dolvett Quince


Powered by Blogger.