Friday, May 28, 2010

Five Question Friday

I had so much fun with this last week that I just had to do it again.  If you decide to post your answers on your blog, leave a comment and let me know, I would love to see what you have to say!

1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?
I always wanted to try waterskiing, it looks like a lot of fun, but I don't actually think I could get out there and do it.  I also have always wanted to get jet skiing, that looks like a blast!  Trust me, there's a lot of things that I want to do that I don't have the courage to do!

2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on?
This is a hard question!  I would have to say I would go out and buy some new clothes, it's been a while since I went out clothes shopping for myself and could really use some!

3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?
I loved the slides, I thought it was always find climbing up and going down, especially the big slides, those were really fun.  I did like to swing a lot too and still do.

4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?
I am a lover of all things sweet so waffles and pancakes are always good, but there are those days when I love to have a big plate of stuffed hash browns and toast.

5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?
I am definitely a Neat Freak for the most part.  It seems like I am always straightening up and cleaning something on a daily basis.  I really hate to have too many things out of place.  It really bothers me when there are toys scattered all through house or dishes in the sink. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

*It's not about getting thru it...it's about getting something out of it.
Bob Harper
*I can't save you, you have to save yourself.
Jillian Michaels
*Stand up and finish what you started.
Bob Harper
*This isn't about winning a game, it's about fixing what's broken.
Bob Harper
*Can't is just a reason to quit.
Jillian Michaels
Hard Work, Dedication...-Dolvett Quince


Powered by Blogger.