1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?
I always wanted to try waterskiing, it looks like a lot of fun, but I don't actually think I could get out there and do it. I also have always wanted to get jet skiing, that looks like a blast! Trust me, there's a lot of things that I want to do that I don't have the courage to do!
2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on?
This is a hard question! I would have to say I would go out and buy some new clothes, it's been a while since I went out clothes shopping for myself and could really use some!
3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?
I loved the slides, I thought it was always find climbing up and going down, especially the big slides, those were really fun. I did like to swing a lot too and still do.
4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?
I am a lover of all things sweet so waffles and pancakes are always good, but there are those days when I love to have a big plate of stuffed hash browns and toast.
5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?I am definitely a Neat Freak for the most part. It seems like I am always straightening up and cleaning something on a daily basis. I really hate to have too many things out of place. It really bothers me when there are toys scattered all through house or dishes in the sink.