Friday, February 12, 2010

Winners!

Happy Valentine's Day weekend! First of all before I get to the winner's announcements, I want to say how much I appreciate all of you. I am so lucky to get new followers and to have loyal followers who have sent me some really great emails and posted some really positive comments about what I am doing here on my blog. It feels really good to know that I am appreciated and when I send the winners of my giveaways their emails, to get a wonderful response back thanking me for the great giveaways and the truly hard work I put into this blog. I put my heart and soul into making this what it is, whether it be contacting companies for reviews and giveaways or just trying to come up with interesting things to say and content I think may be interesting. Like hubby says, this in a way has become my job. So when I get an email or read a post saying thank you for what you are doing, that you all really enjoy it, it does my heart good to know that. So keep the emails coming, keep commenting and I will do my best to keep up this great thing that I truly enjoy doing. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for the support, YOU all make this possible! :)

Now onto the winners:

The winner of the Pawparazzi Pet and Dress Up Set is:
COMMENT#21-Christina@RantRa
veRoll-CONFIRMED

The winner of the London Bridge Children Personalized Print is:
COMMENT #23-DEBBIE STANTON-CONFIRMED

The winner of the Eat Smart Digital Bathroom Scale is:
COMMENT #99-coriwestphal-CONFIRMED

The winners of the $25 Build A Bear Gift Cards are:
COMMENT #93-Sue-CONFIRMED
COMMENT #175-Anita-CONFIRMED

The winner of the Xtrema Healthy Cookware 10" Skillet is:
COMMENT #248-staceydempsey-CONFIRMED

All of you have been notified by email and I am awaiting confirmation. Remember you have 48 hours to respond or a new winner is chosen. Thanks for entering and have a g
reat weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

*It's not about getting thru it...it's about getting something out of it.
Bob Harper
*I can't save you, you have to save yourself.
Jillian Michaels
*Stand up and finish what you started.
Bob Harper
*This isn't about winning a game, it's about fixing what's broken.
Bob Harper
*Can't is just a reason to quit.
Jillian Michaels
Hard Work, Dedication...-Dolvett Quince


Powered by Blogger.