Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Skin Free Review


I recently had the opportunity to review some great products from Skin Free. These products are really great because they have:

All Natural Ingredients
No Harmful Chemicals or Preservatives
No Fragrance
No Petroleum Products
No Colorants
No Animal Testing
Non-Greasy
No Steroids

Skin Free products were formulated by a pharmacist to be used by people with extremely sensitive skin, allergies or those with disease states which cause their skin to break down.

I was sent the Skin Free Super Moisture Body Balm, which I tried at night after my shower. Now I have slightly sensitive skin, but mine is more dry especially as it is starting to get cooler weather. It made my skin feel so soft and touchable, I was extremely impressed. I have used my share of lotions over the years and where some of them hydrate the skin for a while, a lot of them don't last as long as I would like them to. This Skin Free Super Moisture Body Balm makes your skin feel rejuvenated and the softness lasts.
Where most lotion contain 5% oil and 95% water, fragrance,additives and preservatives, Skin Free Super Moisture Body Balm is 100% super rich butters and natural oils. I would highly recommend this lotion to anyone who needs and wants their skin to look and feel soft and smooth.

I also tested the Skin Free Extra Moisturizing Soap & Shampoo Bar. I used this on my face and it really did a wonderful job. I usually use Noxema and where that cleans my face good, it doesn't leave a soft feeling. The Skin Free Extra Moisturizing Soap and Shampoo bar removes oils and breaks down the "protective barrier" that helps keep skin healthy. Naturally moisturizing shea and cocoa butters are added to reduce the tight, dry feeling that you get from other soaps that you may use. The best part is not only is it a soap, but your can use it as a great fragrance-free shampoo! Use it like a regular shampoo, it gives you beautiful, silky, shiny hair with great body and you don't even have to use conditioner!

The last product I tested was one that I am absolutely in LOVE with: the Skin Free Acai Scrub for Sparkling Skin. When I opened the jar, the scent of the product was amazing, but it was how my skin felt after using it that was the truly amazing part. I had never used a Sugar Scrub before and was always curious as to what it was. This product made me skin look and feel soft and it lasted all day! My skin was still soft this morning. It was funny, last night I made my daughter and husband touch my shoulder and was bragging to them about this Sugar Scrub and how rejuvenating it made my skin feel. I would recommend this Skin Free Acai Scrub for Sparking Skin to everyone, I would definitely buy this when I run out, I can't imagine being without it.

In a nutshell, these are truly amazing products. The best part? Skin Free products are affordable and SO effective. Skin Free products are currently available at specific CVS/pharmacy stores on the east coast and also in 2500 Walgreens stores and on walgreens.com
You can also find them all the time on www.skinfree.net
and a broad selection at www.drugstore.com and www.cvs.com
They are offering free shipping on orders $25.00 or more too! Please do yourself and your skin a favor and check out these websites and all of the products that they have to offer. You will be so glad that you did! Special thanks to Skin Free for allowing me to review these wonderful products!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

*It's not about getting thru it...it's about getting something out of it.
Bob Harper
*I can't save you, you have to save yourself.
Jillian Michaels
*Stand up and finish what you started.
Bob Harper
*This isn't about winning a game, it's about fixing what's broken.
Bob Harper
*Can't is just a reason to quit.
Jillian Michaels
Hard Work, Dedication...-Dolvett Quince


Powered by Blogger.