Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Purex 3 in 1 Review


Last week I tried out the greatest product ever invented for laundry! I received a coupon in the mail for the new Purex 3 in 1 Sheets, so I went to the store and picked it up. I admit, I was skeptical, how could one sheet have enough soap, softener in it and have enough for a dryer sheet to soften all my laundry? I put a sheet into the wash and watched in amazement as to how it started working right away! I left it do it's magic and then went to go throw my clothes in the dryer. The first thing I notice when I pull my laundry out of the washer is scent, for me that's how I know my soap is working. I tried the Purex 3 in 1 Spring Oasis scent and I definitely noticed it. I found the sheet mixed in with my clothes and all of the soap and fabric softener was gone, nothing left but a regular dryer sheet that had plenty of scent left in it. I was quite surprised but let's see how well it works in the dryer. When the clothes were done, I was speechless! One little sheet could do all this! No measuring out laundry soap, having to watch for the rinse cycle to add your fabric softener, or tossing in a sheet into the dryer, it's all right there! OK so the only downfall is that it's a little pricey, but you get 20 loads out of one package and then you can buy the refill packs with 24 sheets each.
Purex 3 in 1 comes in three wonderful scents:
*Spring Oasis
*Tropical Escape
*Pure and Clean

I can't really say enough good things about this product, I am definitely going to make the change for sure!~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

*It's not about getting thru it...it's about getting something out of it.
Bob Harper
*I can't save you, you have to save yourself.
Jillian Michaels
*Stand up and finish what you started.
Bob Harper
*This isn't about winning a game, it's about fixing what's broken.
Bob Harper
*Can't is just a reason to quit.
Jillian Michaels
Hard Work, Dedication...-Dolvett Quince


Powered by Blogger.