Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hello All!

Good afternoon! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend. Mine was OK.
Well, today was my daughter's first day of 2nd Grade and I am anxiously awaiting all the stories that she has to tell us. The day started off eventful. We were waiting a half hour for a bus that never showed up to pick her up. Then we were taking her to school only to see the bus heading toward our house to pick her up, so we turned the car around waiting once again for the bus. It never came down our road, so we took her to school. Unfortunately, she was late on the first day of school which was upsetting. So we talked to the bus driver my daughter was on the list but on a different road! So hopefully we have it all straightened out and she will come home on this bus this afternoon. Overall, we did pretty good this morning getting ready for school. We stuck to our schedule, the baby cooperated and hubby was home (thank goodness). Hubby cut the lawn today, so that saved me a little work this week too.
I am so excited to announce that I will be having some tremendous reviews and giveaways coming up. I have been working hard with some great companies to secure some great products that I know you will love. I can't wait to share this all with you, one review and giveaway will be going live on Monday September 14, and those of you with mothers of little ones are going to want to get in on this one! I wish I could say more about what's coming up, but it will all be worth the wait, I PROMISE!
Talk to you all later!

Eloise

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

*It's not about getting thru it...it's about getting something out of it.
Bob Harper
*I can't save you, you have to save yourself.
Jillian Michaels
*Stand up and finish what you started.
Bob Harper
*This isn't about winning a game, it's about fixing what's broken.
Bob Harper
*Can't is just a reason to quit.
Jillian Michaels
Hard Work, Dedication...-Dolvett Quince


Powered by Blogger.