Saturday, September 19, 2009

Ramblings

Good afternoon all! Been busy today getting ready for my girls' birthday party a little later this afternoon. My oldest will be 7 on Wednesday and my youngest turns 1 on Tuesday, but we always have a party the weekend before. My little one has her "Birthday Girl" shirt on, she has no clue what is going on. The weather is cooperating so that's good too!
Hopefully you all have had a chance to enter my three giveaways, on Monday there will be a couple more added as well.
Hope you all have a great day and a great weekend!

Eloise

1 comments:

Theta Mom said...

Both of my kids have birthdays this week, too! September is such a beautiful month, great weather for us to have the party outside.

I am following you!

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

*It's not about getting thru it...it's about getting something out of it.
Bob Harper
*I can't save you, you have to save yourself.
Jillian Michaels
*Stand up and finish what you started.
Bob Harper
*This isn't about winning a game, it's about fixing what's broken.
Bob Harper
*Can't is just a reason to quit.
Jillian Michaels
Hard Work, Dedication...-Dolvett Quince


Powered by Blogger.