Friday, April 9, 2010

Ultimate Blog Party 2010

Ultimate Blog Party 2010 

I am pretty excited about being a part of this Ultimate Blog Party, my first.  For me, when I first started blogging in June of last year and started this little blog I call Mommy2TwoGirls, I was sure that I wouldn't last long.  I wasn't getting any followers and was about ready to just stop altogether.  It wasn't until I reached out to a fellow blogger that helped me figure out exactly what it was I wanted to do, I was instantly hooked.  Whether this is your first visit to Mommy2TwoGirls or your repeat visit, I am so honored and blessed for you to be here.

I am Eloise, a 36 year old SAHM to two absolutely beautiful rays of sunshine, my girls: the oldest and little one as I love to affectionately call them her on my blog.  I have been married for almost 15 years to my hard-working hubby and have lived in MI all of my life.  Last month, I joined the church with my girls and all three of us were baptized.  For me, it was a truly uplifting and inspirational experience.  Blogging has been such a fun and exciting outlet for me not only to do some great product reviews and work with some great companies, but to meet a lot of new and exciting people.  I love to talk about things that are important to me: obviously my family is at the top of that list.

I hope you get a chance to take a look around, maybe enter a giveaway or two and read a post.  Enjoy your stay, maybe follow me if you'd like.  Follow on Twitter (@furygirl3132) or Facebook.  I love comments so you may do that while you're here as well.  I love visitors.  Here are my two lovely girls:

The absolute loves of my life!

In my spare time away from the computer and my family, I love to watch such shows as Survivor, American Idol, Dancing With the Stars (you might say I am a sucker for reality shows.)  I also love music, gossip and glamour magazines and spending time outside enjoying the weather.

I am so excited to be a part of something big like this Ultimate Blog Party.  I get the chance to check out new blogs, meet some awesome people and maybe just maybe win a prize.  Here is what I would love to win this year:

USC 39-$50 Paypal Cash
US 7-Tupperware Prize Pack
US12-One Month Membership to Netflix
US18-Goodie Basket For Mom
US19-Prize Package of Preschool Toys
US21-Copy of Danielle Steele's Book Big Girl
US36-2 Year Long Magazine Subscriptions
US52-$25 Gift Card to Amazon


If these prizes are already chosen I will love any of the others, there is truly so many fabulous and generous prizes and quite honestly, I would be happy with any of them.  Special thanks to all of the sponsors and those two beautiful ladies from 5 Minutes For Mom for putting on this wonderful party for all of us to enjoy! :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

*It's not about getting thru it...it's about getting something out of it.
Bob Harper
*I can't save you, you have to save yourself.
Jillian Michaels
*Stand up and finish what you started.
Bob Harper
*This isn't about winning a game, it's about fixing what's broken.
Bob Harper
*Can't is just a reason to quit.
Jillian Michaels
Hard Work, Dedication...-Dolvett Quince


Powered by Blogger.