Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Ultimate Blog Party 2010-After Party

Hard to believe the 5 Minutes For Mom Ultimate Blog Party is all over, but the After Party is still going on.  This was the first year that I have participated, unfortunately I didn't get to participate as much as I would have liked as I spent most of that week being sick.  I did however get a chance to follow some new blogs and meet some new people and that in itself was well worth it!  Here are three blogs that I wanted to share with you and really enjoyed finding through this great party:

*Woven By Words 
*Savoring the Moments
*Luv My Two Girls 

These are some really great blogs!  Hard to believe that there were over 2300+ blogs that participated in this great even thrown by our gracious hostesses Janice and Susan from 5 Minutes For Mom.  I wish they could do this party several times a year, it was a lot of fun!  Hopefully next year, I will be able to participate more.  I am going to work my way through that list though, so I can find more great blog and meet many more new blogging friends.  This has definitely been an ultimate experience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

*It's not about getting thru it...it's about getting something out of it.
Bob Harper
*I can't save you, you have to save yourself.
Jillian Michaels
*Stand up and finish what you started.
Bob Harper
*This isn't about winning a game, it's about fixing what's broken.
Bob Harper
*Can't is just a reason to quit.
Jillian Michaels
Hard Work, Dedication...-Dolvett Quince


Powered by Blogger.