Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Apologies

Good evening.  I apologize for lack of updates and announcements of winners the past few days.  I have been really sick with the flu and have had a hard time making it over to the computer to do anything.  There are points during the day where I feel OK, but then there are times when I feel completely awful.  I am trying to get better so I can come back soon, believe me it has been a rough road.  I have missed my oldest daughter's first soccer practice, had a hard time cleaning my house, and haven't been eating very much, whatever I got just won't let go.  I will make it back as soon as possible, hope you will all stick with me!  Thanks for your understanding and have a great night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

*It's not about getting thru it...it's about getting something out of it.
Bob Harper
*I can't save you, you have to save yourself.
Jillian Michaels
*Stand up and finish what you started.
Bob Harper
*This isn't about winning a game, it's about fixing what's broken.
Bob Harper
*Can't is just a reason to quit.
Jillian Michaels
Hard Work, Dedication...-Dolvett Quince


Powered by Blogger.