Sunday, August 23, 2009

Almost Done....Kind of!

Hi all! It's after 11 pm and I have been working hard on this blog for almost 3 hours now. It's been a long day, I mowed our large yard today with the push mower and fought most of the day with my oldest daughter (she has been in a mood for the past week where she wants to fight and not help out around the house at all) Everytime you ask her to help you with something, she absolutely refuses to. Anyways, that's for another post, maybe tomorrow when I am more awake.
I have a little more work to do on the blog tomorrow and I will be announcing the winners to my giveaway as well. I will be emailing them in the morning and posting them here later on in the day! Thanks to all for your patience and I hope you like the new design! Thanks to Leelou Blogs for the cute new template, you need a makeover for you blog, that is the place to go. She has some cute Free designs so check them out!
I'm going to bed, goodnight all!

Eloise

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

*It's not about getting thru it...it's about getting something out of it.
Bob Harper
*I can't save you, you have to save yourself.
Jillian Michaels
*Stand up and finish what you started.
Bob Harper
*This isn't about winning a game, it's about fixing what's broken.
Bob Harper
*Can't is just a reason to quit.
Jillian Michaels
Hard Work, Dedication...-Dolvett Quince


Powered by Blogger.