Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Welcome Wednesday

Welcome Wednesday 9/15

Welcome to the "Welcome Wednesday" blog hop, hosted by Take It From MeWelcome Wednesday is a great way to meet new people and learn new things as well as increase your blog followers! So let's have some fun!!
If you want to be a part of Welcome Wednesday, just follow these 5 simple steps:
1. Follow the Welcome Wednesday Host (Take It From Me) as well as the 2 Spotlighted Blogs of the Week. (*We are only spotlighting one this week)
2. Link up your blog name and URL with our Linky. (You only need to add your info once for it to be seen on all the blog hops)
3. Grab our Welcome Wednesday button and include it in a post about the event on your blog.
4. Go to as many blogs on the MckLinky as you want and Follow them. Be sure to tell them you are from Welcome Wednesday!
------Blog Spotlight of The Week-----
1.) Frenchy from Le Chateau des Fleurs writes:
"To tell you about me.....My nickname is Frenchy. I am from Paris France and i am French. I met my husband in the States 13 years ago and stayed here. I am in Utah. We have 3 adorable kids. Lots of pets and some fun parties going on. I always try to enjoy everything that life has to offer ...call it "la joie de vivre" We just have fun. I love blogging ! I started 8 months ago to record all the things i do and my kids life. We are very family oriented, my husband is the founder and inventor of Amber Alert GPS. A child tracking device. We both thought about it after we lost or 3 year old son. Who is now 7 for 40 long minutes. We are a partner with Amber Alert. So, on my blog, you will find a lot of Mommy stuffs and i have a lot of fun with crafts, Home decor, parties....everything. Gros bisous, Frenchy."
1.) Kaley from a tale of THREE Poags writes:
"I am a 25 year old wife and mother of one amazing little boy who keeps me on my toes. I started my blog so that family and friends could stay updated with our lives but quickly fell in love with the blog world. come visit my blog and join me on my adventures of expanding our family, cooking, crafting, picture taking and much, much more!"
What's neat about our Blog Hop:
-Put the same linky list code on your blog and you'll have the exact same list!
- Your blog visitors can add their blog to your list and it will show up on Everyones lists!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

*It's not about getting thru it...it's about getting something out of it.
Bob Harper
*I can't save you, you have to save yourself.
Jillian Michaels
*Stand up and finish what you started.
Bob Harper
*This isn't about winning a game, it's about fixing what's broken.
Bob Harper
*Can't is just a reason to quit.
Jillian Michaels
Hard Work, Dedication...-Dolvett Quince


Powered by Blogger.