Happy Thursday to you all! Yesterday was a weird day because I couldn't get my blog to fully load, I was missing the header and background for some reason. Guess it must have been a glitch with Blogger or something because I am back up and running this morning. I received an email from the wonderfully talented Indie Chick Designs saying she was going to begin working on my beautiful new blog design today, I can't wait to see it and reveal it to you all soon! Let's get back to some Thursday Blog Hopping!
If you'd like to participate in Keepin' Company Thursdays, please follow these guidelines:
* Create a Keepin' Company Thursday post. Please include the Keepin' Company Button in your post.
* Follow the first two blogs, which are the hostesses: Heck of a Bunch and Traci66.
* Follow any of the other blogs you choose to and let them know you found them via Keepin' Company Thursday.
* If you get a follow via Keepin' Company Thursday please follow them back.
* Add your blog name and the URL to your Keepin' Company Post to the link below. There is no need to add your link twice. You can do so either on my blog or at Traci66. It will show up at both regardless.
* You can also grab the blog hop code to add to your post if you want the thumbnails to appear in your post.
* If you add the Keepin' Company button to your sidebar and leave either of the hosteses, Heck of a Bunch or Traci66, a comment letting us know where to find it we will randomly draw a blog to be in the #3 spot next week. This week's coveted #3 spot goes to Sueberry Lane. At her blog you will find out about sweepstakes and fun stuff around the Internet, her life in general, and Autism awareness.
The rules are super simple!
1. Follow the Traveling Through Thursday Hosts (Listed as # 1-4) as well as the Spotlighted Blog of the Week (listed as #5)
2. Link up ONLY THE NETWORK being featured this week (GOOGLE)-Others will be deleted.
3. Grab our Traveling Through button and include it in a post about the event on your blog. Link to that post.
4. Visit as many blogs as you would like and follow them. Be sure to tell them you are a new follower from Traveling Through Thursday!
Help spread the word and get more followers:
-Put the same linky list code on your blog and you'll have the exact same list!
- Your blog visitors can add their blog to your list and it will show up on all lists!
-Don't forget to add this button to your blog so that you can participate in a our "Spotlight Blog of the Week"!
Welcome to Twitter Hop Thursday, hosted by Simply Stacie, The King’s Court IV, Little Yaya’s, and Review Retreat!
Would you like more Twitter followers and be introduced to more neat blogs and businesses out there? Come and join us!!
1. Add your Twitter to the MckLinky (you only have to add it to one and it will appear on all).
2. Click on the Twitter for the four hostesses and follow each of them on Twitter. We will follow you back.
3. Follow as many people on Twitter as you like, but make sure to leave comments with links so they’ll know where to follow you!
Spread the word and add this MckLinky to your blog! Write your own post or copy and paste this one. Below the MckLinky box, you’ll see “Want to be a part of this Blog Hop? Click here for instructions and code”. Have fun Twitter-Hopping along!
We have selected a Twitterer of the Week from last week’s entries and the lucky winner is Inspired Nest!! They will be in the #5 spot! We will choose next week’s winner from everyone who participated today.
Please only add your Twitter url. All other entries will be deleted. Thank you!!!