Friday, July 17, 2009

Wow!

Good evening all! Can't believe it is July 17 and it is just barely over 60 degrees, what on earth happened to our summer? Tomorrow we have our annual pool party over at our Uncle's house and we will be lucky to see just over 60 degrees again! It will be my 9 month old's first pool party and she will probably not even be able to go in the pool! What a bummer! My 6 year old went to church with her "Nana" tonight to their monthly Movie Night, they were going to watch The Wild. I have never seen the movie but I have heard it's pretty good! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Eloise

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

*It's not about getting thru it...it's about getting something out of it.
Bob Harper
*I can't save you, you have to save yourself.
Jillian Michaels
*Stand up and finish what you started.
Bob Harper
*This isn't about winning a game, it's about fixing what's broken.
Bob Harper
*Can't is just a reason to quit.
Jillian Michaels
Hard Work, Dedication...-Dolvett Quince


Powered by Blogger.