Thursday, July 30, 2009

Changes

Welcome back all to my new blog, redesigned! I have been working hard over the past couple of days trying to get my new look going and trying to work with a lot more space to put things! Bear with me, things will be a little hectic for a while but I will work as fast as I can to get this up and running. A special thanks to The Cutest Blog on the Block - http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/
as they are in the process of designing an awesome button for my blog, I can't wait to see it! Thanks to all of you for the support as I am new to this blogging "thing" and I have been basically teaching myself how to do the designing and posting, etc. I run across all these wonderful blogs out the in the "blogosphere" in hopes of someday becoming one myself. I hope soon to one day have product reviews and giveaways too! Talk to you all soon!

Eloise

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

*It's not about getting thru it...it's about getting something out of it.
Bob Harper
*I can't save you, you have to save yourself.
Jillian Michaels
*Stand up and finish what you started.
Bob Harper
*This isn't about winning a game, it's about fixing what's broken.
Bob Harper
*Can't is just a reason to quit.
Jillian Michaels
Hard Work, Dedication...-Dolvett Quince


Powered by Blogger.