Saturday, July 18, 2009

Morning Ramblings

Good morning all! I have been busy already today and it's not even 10 am. We are heading off to a pool party today, yet I'm not quite sure how many people are actually going to be in the pool. I woke up to a chilly morning, can't believe it's summer, feels more like fall today. I was surprised I got so much accomplished: I was able to finish laundry, make bottles, make my Italian Pasta Salad for the party, unload and load the dishwasher: all of this before the baby woke up! Trust me, things like this don't happen around here like that much. Now the baby is up and playing and watching her favorite show: Handy Manny. That is the one show she watches intently, it is quite a cute show and it wasn't until recently that I found out that Fez from That 70's Show (Wilmer Valderama) was the voice of Manny, for those of you that might remember that show! My oldest daughter spent the night at her "Nana's" last night and she called me this morning and told me they were heading out to breakfast. She's excited about the pool party today, it's the only time of the year that this side of the family gets together. Anyways! I hope you all have a wonderful day, hopefully it's warmer where you are!
Eloise

1 comments:

Kelly said...

I didn't know that Wilmer Valderama was the voice behind Manny. I don't get much done in the mornings either. I'm lucky if we're all dressed by then

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

*It's not about getting thru it...it's about getting something out of it.
Bob Harper
*I can't save you, you have to save yourself.
Jillian Michaels
*Stand up and finish what you started.
Bob Harper
*This isn't about winning a game, it's about fixing what's broken.
Bob Harper
*Can't is just a reason to quit.
Jillian Michaels
Hard Work, Dedication...-Dolvett Quince


Powered by Blogger.