Friday, August 5, 2011

Five Question Friday-August 5


1. Do you have siblings and are you close with them? I have two half sisters and a half brother, but I am not close with them at all, to them I don't exist.  The last time I saw them was right after my father passed away over 20 years ago.  They wanted to hang out with me and supposedly get to know me, that last maybe a couple of weeks and I haven't seen them since.  I have a sister in law that I call my sister and one of my best friends.  I can talk to her about pretty much everything and she is always there for me.

2. Would you rather be slightly UNDER weight or slightly OVER weight?Honestly, I would rather be SLIGHTLY UNDER weight.  I have been overweight and extremely overweight for so long now, I would like to know what it feels like to be on the opposite side of the fence for once.

3. What's your favorite State Fair food to splurge on?Oh boy, this is a hard one!  I do love the pizza, something about it tastes so much different.  I am not huge on the elephant ears though.  I also like the walking tacos and the chicken on a stick!

4. What are your thoughts on your kid(s) going to school in a few weeks?I always say that I am excited for the oldest one to be heading back to school because I can only hear, "I'm Bored!" so many times.  But I always seem to be sad and miss her especially on the first day.

5. Pool or Ocean? I love pools, and never have been to an ocean.  How about a lake? LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

*It's not about getting thru it...it's about getting something out of it.
Bob Harper
*I can't save you, you have to save yourself.
Jillian Michaels
*Stand up and finish what you started.
Bob Harper
*This isn't about winning a game, it's about fixing what's broken.
Bob Harper
*Can't is just a reason to quit.
Jillian Michaels
Hard Work, Dedication...-Dolvett Quince


Powered by Blogger.