Monday, July 11, 2011

Nutrisystem Nation Blogger

I've got some wonderful news to share with all of my faithful readers here at Mommy2TwoGirls!  I was just accepted last week as a Nutrisystem Nation Blogger!  What exactly does this mean?  Over the next FOUR months, I get to share a new journey of my life with all of you.

All of my life, I have struggled with my weight.  I haven't always been big, but really started gaining weight shortly after I got married.  I guess you could say that I got comfortable in my relationship.  I also have always loved fast food and Coca Cola.  When I was pregnant with my first daughter, I actually lost 50 pounds because I was sick all of the time and went gestational diabetic.  After I had her, I felt great..for a while but soon enough all the weight came back and then some.  With my second daughter, I only gained one pound but no one even knew I was pregnant because of all of the weight that I was carrying around.  Last year, I was pushing 300 pounds and was the heaviest that I have ever been in my life.  I have tried many different diets plans and have exercised by going for walks with my family only to have failed.  At the very end of last year, I joined a gym and spent a few weeks trying to walk on a treadmill for an hour a day.  Quite honestly it wasn't until a month ago that I got really serious and have lost 13 pounds for a grand total of 23 pounds since the beginning of the year.  Unfortunately it's not enough and I have set a goal for myself that if I reach it will not only make me the thinnest I've ever been, but the healthiest.  And thanks to Nutrisystem, you all will be able to follow my incredible journey to a new me for the next four months.  

My weight has always been a burden to me and has kept me from playing with my kids without getting tired, has not allowed to me go places that I would like to go to without feeling ridiculed.  I am now totally committed to reaching my life long goal and being the best and healthiest person that I can be.  I am extremely excited to be a part of this wonderful program and quite honestly am honored that Nutrisystem chose to sponsor me.  I will be blogging about my experiences with the Nutrisystem program once a week, so you will all be able to read about it as well as see the results for yourself.  I just received all of my wonderful food today and am excited to get started on the program.  It was so fun for me to be able to choose all of the food that I would be receiving and was so impressed with the selection that was in front of me.  I also received a big Nutrisystem water bottle that helps me along the way with my daily water intake so I can always make sure that I get exactly the amount I need.  I will follow up this post soon with starting stats as well as a little bit into the program itself, what I received for food, and what I got to eat every Thursday.  You will get to "ride" along with me so to speak and follow every aspect of my journey.  

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.

Disclosure-I will receive four months on Nutrisystem food as well as advice and help in exchange for sharing about my weight loss on my blog and social media sites.  The words expressed and the opinions that I share are my own and not influenced in any way.  Follow #NSNation on Twitter to see other bloggers who have been through the Nutrisystem program.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

*It's not about getting thru it...it's about getting something out of it.
Bob Harper
*I can't save you, you have to save yourself.
Jillian Michaels
*Stand up and finish what you started.
Bob Harper
*This isn't about winning a game, it's about fixing what's broken.
Bob Harper
*Can't is just a reason to quit.
Jillian Michaels
Hard Work, Dedication...-Dolvett Quince


Powered by Blogger.