1. If you had the opportunity to bungee jump, would you? No way, I am terrified of heights.
2. Would you rather go to the movie theater or to the drive-in? I love going to both, but prefer to go to the movie theater.
3. Do you have your groceries delivered? Uh...no. I go to the store every week, sometimes more than once a week and do my shopping the normal way, with two kids arguing in tow, stand in line for a half hour to check out and go down the cramped aisles of people standing in the middle talking to one another or on their cell phones. What would I ever do without it?!
4. Eyebrows: Do you wax, thread, pluck, or stay au naturel? I stick to au naturel, I have never done anything to my eyebrows except make sure I don't end up with a uni brow. I just go with the flow and thank God that I don't have to be vain enough to worry about it.
5. Would the people you went to high school with be surprised by your life today? Maybe. I am a lot different now than I was in high school. I was pretty much a loner in school and never had a boyfriend, now here I am married for 15 years with two kids. I wish I was more successful as far as a career went, but I think people would be a little surprised.