Friday, July 1, 2011

Five Question Friday-July 1st





1. If you had the opportunity to bungee jump, would you? No way, I am terrified of heights.

2. Would you rather go to the movie theater or to the drive-in? I love going to both, but prefer to go to the movie theater. 

3. Do you have your groceries delivered? Uh...no.  I go to the store every week, sometimes more than once a week and do my shopping the normal way, with two kids arguing in tow, stand in line for a half hour to check out and go down the cramped aisles of people standing in the middle talking to one another or on their cell phones.  What would I ever do without it?!

4. Eyebrows: Do you wax, thread, pluck, or stay au naturel? I stick to au naturel, I have never done anything to my eyebrows except make sure I don't end up with a uni brow.  I just go with the flow and thank God that I don't have to be vain enough to worry about it.

5. Would the people you went to high school with be surprised by your life today? Maybe.  I am a lot different now than I was in high school.  I was pretty much a loner in school and never had a boyfriend, now here I am married for 15 years with two kids.  I wish I was more successful as far as a career went, but I think people would be a little surprised.

1 comments:

Mamma Kerr said...

Hi Eloise!

I'm just stopping by via 5QF& enjoyed your answers.
Maybe I'll get go to a drive-in movie one day!... It DOES look fun! :)

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

*It's not about getting thru it...it's about getting something out of it.
Bob Harper
*I can't save you, you have to save yourself.
Jillian Michaels
*Stand up and finish what you started.
Bob Harper
*This isn't about winning a game, it's about fixing what's broken.
Bob Harper
*Can't is just a reason to quit.
Jillian Michaels
Hard Work, Dedication...-Dolvett Quince


Powered by Blogger.