Friday, May 6, 2011

Five Question Friday


1. Have you ever had roommates?
Not technically.  I lived with my cousins for a little while, but believe it or not I have never been out on my own, except for one week where I lived with an old boyfriend in a motel room because he got kicked out of his house.  I paid for it, I guess I couldn't see him living out on the street (or with another girl)..LONG STORY, I will save this one for a rainy day!

2. How many names do you/your children have? (i.e. Prince Charming William Phillip Arthur Louis John Jacob Jingleheimer-Schmidt)
Just first, middle, and last names although I guess I have called them other names like silly, baby, they both have nicknames, so maybe more than three, but legally just three!
 
3. Did you watch the Royal Wedding?
Absolutely, see my post about it last week HERE.  I know I got sucked into all of the hype, but I am a sucker for not only a love story but any kind of entertainment and gossip I can get my hands on.  It was a beautiful wedding and Kate was gorgeous, I feel like it was time well spent! 

4. What is the messiest room in your house?
Probably the garage..oh wait that is outside not inside..duh!  I would have to say the messiest room in the house has to be my oldest daughter's room.  No matter how many times I got in to clean it and organize it, it always seems to go back to the way it was when she goes into it.  There's always dirty clothes, stuffed animals, and crayons laying everywhere.

5. What is your ideal mothers day?
My favorite foods, spending time doing what I want to do and oh yeah...no kids yelling and fighting around the house.  Of course, my husband being nice to me one day out of the year isn't bad either!

1 comments:

Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva said...

What fun answers. I am kinda with on never living out on my own. I probably was up (have 3 month old baby) but certainly wasn't into wathcing the wedding, but made sure to catch up on it with my mom. Kate was gorgeous. It was all very regal and royal (big suprise there, huh?).
~Kimberlee, www.TheSpunkyDiva.com

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

*It's not about getting thru it...it's about getting something out of it.
Bob Harper
*I can't save you, you have to save yourself.
Jillian Michaels
*Stand up and finish what you started.
Bob Harper
*This isn't about winning a game, it's about fixing what's broken.
Bob Harper
*Can't is just a reason to quit.
Jillian Michaels
Hard Work, Dedication...-Dolvett Quince


Powered by Blogger.