Friday, February 18, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. Have you worn the same outfit more than one day in a row?
Heavens no, at least not out.  I sometimes wear the same sweats and tee two days in a row if I know I am going nowhere or that no one is coming over.

2. If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be?
Definitely Indianapolis, Indiana..I have always wanted to live there (if this is indeed considered a large city).  I know it's A LOT larger than where I live and my beloved Colts play there!

3. Fly or drive with the kids on vacation?



I will never fly on a plane ever, so I would guess that I would be driving.

4. What is your idea of "spring cleaning"?
Going through the whole house, room to room and cleaning EVERYTHING as well as getting those windows open and airing out the house from the winter.


5. What is the best book you have ever read?
Anything and everything written by Jackie Collins, I love her style of writing and have read every single one of her books.

I have been working the past couple of days getting a couple of new giveaways and new content as well as switching things up a little on the old blog.  Before we get to the blog hopping I have a question for you.  Besides the obvious reviews and giveaways, what is it that you would like to see on Mommy2TwoGirls, meaning what kind of content would most likely make you return or maybe tell your friends about?  I am into making this blog bigger and better, but would love some input from you, my followers and readers, because it is you that makes this blog what is it for sure.  Lately, I have been in a little funk and don't know which direction to go in.  So with some ideas, I can get to work and put content that everyone wants to read.  So please comment with what you would like to see, any and all ideas are welcome!  Maybe you want recipes, or craft ideas, or maybe gossip and entertainment news.  I am open to all ideas, so please comment often!  Thanks for your help and have a wonderful day!

Eloise:)




 

3 comments:

Mamma Kerr said...

Hi! I'm a new follower via Networked Blogs & 5QF.

I like to read Jackie Collins occasionally for a bit of escapism! ;)

Have a great weekend!

Annette
www.mammakerr.com

Monica said...

Hi, I'm a new follower from Social Parade on Friday! Your blog is amazing!! I would love it if you followed back at -
http://oldermommystillyummy.blogspot.com/

Quirky Homemaker said...

I have friends in Indy. I fly and drive with the kids and in fact am about to embark on a a road trip that is 24 hours of driving in each direction. :) Hope you have a wonderful Friday. Oh, and I sometimes wear the same clothes 2 days in a row if I'm just in my house. Sweats or jeans like you. Hopping today!

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

*It's not about getting thru it...it's about getting something out of it.
Bob Harper
*I can't save you, you have to save yourself.
Jillian Michaels
*Stand up and finish what you started.
Bob Harper
*This isn't about winning a game, it's about fixing what's broken.
Bob Harper
*Can't is just a reason to quit.
Jillian Michaels
Hard Work, Dedication...-Dolvett Quince


Powered by Blogger.