Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday Blog Hopping!

Good Friday morning, hope this weekend is starting out good for you all so far!  It has been a crazy, busy and trying week for me for sure.  The weather here has been up and down all week.  One day it is cold and 23 degrees and like today it is drizzling and almost 40, typical Michigan weather.  My oldest daughter was diagnosed with ADHD this past week and we will be starting her on medication this weekend to help monitor it.  I have really been struggling with this and have had a hard time accepting even though I know a lot of other kids that have gone through this too, yet it doesn't make it any easier for me as a mom.  She has been going through so much with this and I am hoping things change around here for the better for all of us.  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and now onto the blog hoppin!





 

2 comments:

Kelly~ Wave of Life Surf Studio said...

Hi there- love your blog! I am your newest follower from the Friday blog hop :) I would love it if you would stop by and return the love..

http://waveoflifesurfstudio.blogspot.com/

Michelle said...

Hi Eloise,

I'm just dropping by to say Hello.
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

*It's not about getting thru it...it's about getting something out of it.
Bob Harper
*I can't save you, you have to save yourself.
Jillian Michaels
*Stand up and finish what you started.
Bob Harper
*This isn't about winning a game, it's about fixing what's broken.
Bob Harper
*Can't is just a reason to quit.
Jillian Michaels
Hard Work, Dedication...-Dolvett Quince


Powered by Blogger.