Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Thoughts on Jon and Kate Divorce

It's funny nowadays how stories of other people tend to really affect some people, but after I watched last night's episode of Jon and Kate Plus Eight, I found myself quite bummed out. It's hard to believe after 10 years of marriage and 8 kids, they're going to give up. I would have hoped they would have went into counseling or ended the show, just stayed together amd worked things out. I am not a firm believer that you should stay together just for the kids, but in this case, I believe thatt they should have. We all don't really know what goes on in their lives outside the show and you can't always believe what you read in the tabloids or see on the entertainment shows, but just the pure pain in Kate's face told the whole story and I really felt for her. I do love the fact that they both mentioned that they are going to be there for their kids and put them first, I just secretly hoped they could do it together. Here's hoping they can work things out and at least be friends and work together for the sake of their kids!

Eloise

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

*It's not about getting thru it...it's about getting something out of it.
Bob Harper
*I can't save you, you have to save yourself.
Jillian Michaels
*Stand up and finish what you started.
Bob Harper
*This isn't about winning a game, it's about fixing what's broken.
Bob Harper
*Can't is just a reason to quit.
Jillian Michaels
Hard Work, Dedication...-Dolvett Quince


Powered by Blogger.