Friday, June 17, 2011

Five Question Friday-June 17th


1. What is your favorite summer time activity?
Camping, we love to go camping a lot.  The past couple years we haven't done it as much with the addition of the little one, but am hoping to go a few times this summer.  Something about campfires, hot dogs and marshmallows combined with sleeping out in a tent and all of the fresh air.

2. Do you have one laundry soap you stick to, or do you buy whatever's on sale?
I usually buy whatever is on sale for the most part, but really love the Purex Naturals Laundry Detergent the best.  It has a long-lasting scent.

3. What is your favorite dinner to make in the summer?
Anything on the grill!

4. Do you have any talents?
Not really......

5. If you could instantly be an expert in something, what would it be? Why?
I would be an expert in sports or radio broadcasting because it has always been something that I wanted to do.

3 comments:

Quirky Homemaker said...

Love these little tidbits about people! I really need to learn how to grill by myself! Following you now from a Thursday hop!
Michelle
Heartfelt Balance Handmade Life

Lisa Weidknecht said...

I'm hopping over here to follow you! Come follow me too? Weidknecht.blogspot.com

Susie Buetow said...

I love purex naturals, too.

Thank you so much for stopping in at my blog and entering the Blog Bash 2011 Giveaways! Good Luck to you. I'm also following your adorable blog.
Have a super weekend.
xoxo SusieQTpies

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

*It's not about getting thru it...it's about getting something out of it.
Bob Harper
*I can't save you, you have to save yourself.
Jillian Michaels
*Stand up and finish what you started.
Bob Harper
*This isn't about winning a game, it's about fixing what's broken.
Bob Harper
*Can't is just a reason to quit.
Jillian Michaels
Hard Work, Dedication...-Dolvett Quince


Powered by Blogger.