Monday, July 12, 2010

New Winners and a Special Announcement #2

Good evening!  I have some new winners to announce tonight, are you one of them?

The winner of the Traverse Bay Farms Prize Package is:
COMMENT #57-Carrie

The winner of the CSN Stores $60 Gift Certificate is:
COMMENT #169-WWillows6-CONFIRMED


The winner of the Carolina Pad Tiki and Times Square Package is:
COMMENT #7-Gina-CONFIRMED

The winner of the Thompsons' Water Seal Deck Care Kit is:
COMMENT #48-maryann

The winner of the Hapari Swimsuits $96 Gift Certificate is:
COMMENT #75-MariDoug-CONFIRMED

Congratulations to all of the winners!  I have emailed all of you and am awaiting confirmation.  You have 48 hours to respond before new winners are chosen.  Thanks to all who have entered.

Coming next Monday, I will be starting the Marvelous Monday Blog Hop.  Jessica has made me a beautiful new button as you can see on the right side of my blog and I am excited to get the chance to host my own blog hop.  I hope you will keep this in mind, tell all of your blogging friends and join me next week for my blog hop!

My intention today was also to get up a quite a few reviews, but my little one ended up being sick and we ended up having to take her to the medi center.  She is doing OK, but that definitely took top priority today for sure.  I will be working over the next few days getting little one to feel better and she might be sitting on my lap while I write reviews!  Hope you all have a wonderful evening!

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

*It's not about getting thru it...it's about getting something out of it.
Bob Harper
*I can't save you, you have to save yourself.
Jillian Michaels
*Stand up and finish what you started.
Bob Harper
*This isn't about winning a game, it's about fixing what's broken.
Bob Harper
*Can't is just a reason to quit.
Jillian Michaels
Hard Work, Dedication...-Dolvett Quince


Powered by Blogger.