Friday, February 5, 2010

What Would You Be?

I just ran across this on another blog (Just Shy of a "Y") and thought this would be really neat to repost and give my answers. Check this out and if you would like to repost on your blog let us know!

If I were a month, I’d be December

If I were a day of the week, I’d be Friday

If I were a time of day, I’d be 7:00 pm

If I were a planet, I’d be Saturn

If I were a sea animal, I’d be a dolphin

If I were a direction, I’d be East

If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be a recliner.

If I were a liquid, I’d be a bottle of Coca Cola.

If I were a gemstone, I’d be a turquoise.

If I were a tree, I’d be an Maple tree.

If I were a tool, I’d be a hammer.

If I were a flower, I’d be a Lily of the Valley.

If I were a kind of weather, I’d be a rainy thunderstorm.

If I were a musical instrument, I’d be a guitar.

If I were a color, I’d be red.

If I were an emotion, I’d be extremely stressed out.

If I were a fruit, I’d be a strawberry.

If I were a sound, I’d be slamming door.

If I were an element, I’d be wind.

If I were a car, I’d be a 1978 Cutlass Supreme.

If I were a food, I’d be a pepperoni, mushroom and extra cheese pizza.

If I were a place, I’d be the beaches of Hawaii.

If I were a material, I’d be cotton.

If I were a taste, I’d be sweet.

If I were a scent, I’d be vanilla.

If I were an object, I’d be a computer.

If I were a body part, I’d be the eyes.

If I were a facial expression, I’d be a frown.

If I were a song, I’d be a country song.

If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be a pair of comfortable tennis shoes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

*It's not about getting thru it...it's about getting something out of it.
Bob Harper
*I can't save you, you have to save yourself.
Jillian Michaels
*Stand up and finish what you started.
Bob Harper
*This isn't about winning a game, it's about fixing what's broken.
Bob Harper
*Can't is just a reason to quit.
Jillian Michaels
Hard Work, Dedication...-Dolvett Quince


Powered by Blogger.