Saturday, July 31, 2010
Posted by furygirl3132 at 12:46 AM
Friday, July 30, 2010
Posted by furygirl3132 at 3:44 PM
1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it? I actually had one of each, a favorite blanket when I was a baby and into my toddler years and a favorite stuffed animal when I was about 7 years old until I was about 12. My blanket was light blue satin and I used to carry it everywhere. I would suck my thumb and rub my fingers against the blanket, guess it was something silly I did when I was little. My Mom told me the washing machine ate it up, but I think honestly she got rid of it because it was so worn out. My favorite stuffed animal was my Pound Puppy name Wiloughby (someone in our family had a dog that was named this). My aunt had bought my two cousins and myself each a Pound Puppy when we were young and she named it for me. I still had it until we moved, now I think he might be with some other lucky kid.
4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be? I don't have a GPS but I would love to either have Peyton Manning be my voice or maybe Justin Timberlake, love those guys!
5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot? Most of the time, I do return the cart to the corral, but there are some times that I really feel lazy and just leave it in the parking spot next to my car.
Posted by furygirl3132 at 12:26 PM
We invite you to join us every Friday to get more blog followers and to find many interesting blogs that you like. This is all about sharing and having fun.
We expect you to be on your honor and to have fun. These are only guidelines to make it more enjoyable for you. Here’s how YOU can join the Friday Follow celebration:
- Link up your blog below.. One Link per blog
- Grab our Friday Follow button include on your side bar, or post.. grab the linky information if you want it
- Follow the Friday-Follow blog and the hostesses in slots 1, 2, & 3 that have volunteered today to host
- Follow the blogs you want, leave comment saying you are from Friday Follow – use common courtesy
This list is new each week and closes on Saturday at 11:59pm EST. The links do not carry over. Please link up each week for new participants to find your blogs. It will be visible all week to visit the blogs listed.
Today’s Sponsor is Friday-Follow.com. We are offering 3 advertising spots on our site that will run for one week beginning Thursday, August 5th. Ads normally cost $10. Find out more information.
Have a product to promote? Become a sponsor
Got a meme or to promote? LIST YOUR LINKY!/ See the Linky Listing
Got a giveaway going on? List it here Advertise on our site- learn how here
Also! Join us for our new weekend comment club!
Posted by furygirl3132 at 10:39 AM
Good Friday, hope your weekend is starting off on a good note today! My favorite time of the week has come, time for some Friday Blog Hoppin'! There are so many wonderful blog hops out there on everyday, but Friday for me is always the biggest. If you haven't had the opportunity to try a blog hop yet, what are you waiting for? I have found so many wonderful blogs that offer some great posts, delicious recipes, fun giveaways and so much more and I have also had the opportunity to find new bloggy friends. Blog Hopping seems to be all of the rage nowadays and I am so proud to be a apart of it.
What are your plans this weekend? My hubby and I get to dress up tonight and actually go out on a date to his 20 year class reunion. I am a little nervous because I don't know anyone as we went to totally different schools, but it should be fun nonetheless. Tomorrow is his class reunion family picnic and then hubby is off to a bachelor party. Finally Sunday is for church and grocery shopping. Hope you have a wonderful weekend whatever you do as well. Now onto blog hoppin'!
Remember, YOU can host the link list on your blog, too! Just click "Get the code here..." at the bottom of the list. The code is different every week, so be sure to get the new code when hosting Friendly Friday on your blog. Hosting the list is a great way to get even more traffic to your blog and make Friendly Friday more beneficial for everyone.
Thanks for joining the Friendly Friday celebration hosted by Xenia at Thanks, Mail Carrier, Christi at Frugal Novice and Charla at Healthy Home Blog! We invite you to join us every Friday to make more friends in blogville, get more blog followers and follow other great blogs out there.
To join in the Friendly Friday celebration, include your link in our list, follow the hostesses in the first 3 spots and then start blog hopping! Visit other blogs on the list and comment to give them some blog love. Then take a minute to follow them through Google Friend Connect - this is a good way to keep up with other blogs, but also lets us show support to each other! Please DO NOT list your giveaways here, links must be to either your homepage or your Friday posting with your blog title. All others will be deleted.
When people comment on your blog and let you know they're a part of Friendly Friday, return the favor and follow them back. This way everyone gets traffic and followers out of participating, and it's a win-win situation. We would love for you to also grab our Friendly Friday button and post it on your blog and/or in a post - the more bloggers that find out about Friendly Friday and participate, the better!
Spotlight on Friendly Friday Followers!
We love your participation and want to show it! In addition to gaining followers, each week we'll select three blogs at random and will feature links and a write-up for those blogs in the content of next week's Friendly Friday post. There are so many seriously wonderful blogs out there, and this will be a great way to highlight some of those each week. Say hello to the lucky chosen 3 for this week (and feel free to stop by and give them a little extra love):
Do you ever wonder if something is just too good to be true? Amy at We're In For It... has the cutest, most well-behaved baby boy named Gage, so she isn't sure how the future live up to how wonderful life presently is. With a son this adorable and a laid-back, conversational writing style, reading Amy's blog is like having a chat with a good friend. From swim lessons to blog design (currently decked out as a birthday present to her husband!) to questions and topics all moms wonder, We're In For It... is always a fun read.
A real-life, real mom looking for ways to make ends meet, Debby at Deal-icious Debby writes about great store deals and coupons that she has found as well as products she enjoys and tips for money-saving crafts and fun projects to keep on budget. Being frugal isn't always easy, but Debby shows that through her deals, garden and cute kids that it can still be possible. Head over to start saving some money today!
A Christian mom and grandmother, Teresa at Too Many Heartbeats writes an extremely moving and informative blog about dealing with her rare and serious illness, Dysautonomia/POTS. A disease of the autonomic nervous system, Teresa's body cannot make the necessary adjustments to counteract gravity when standing up and has therefore left her 100% disabled, homebound and bedridden due to losing consciousness almost every time she stands or sits up for too long. With such an incredible story and positive outlook, Teresa's words will touch your heart through each post.
Now that you know about these 3 wonderful blogs, it's time for you to join in! Add your link below and we'll see you back here every Friday! And don't forget, you can grab the code to share the link list on your blog, too.
All three hostesses appreciate followers through Google Friend Connect AND Twitter and we'll follow you back - just leave a comment with your URL and/or Twitter username. Have a great weekend, everyone!
Simply Stacie and My Wee View. The goal of this hop is to get new Google Friend Connect Followers for your blog and be introduced to new blogs to follow! We wanted to keep it fun and easy so all you have to do is add your blog link and start blog hopping and following away! You aren’t required to write a post for your blog for Fun Follow Friday unless you want to (but we really appreciate it if you do – to help get the word out).
When you visit a blog that you like and want to follow, leave them a comment with your link telling them you are following from the Fun Follow Friday. Of course, we would love for you to follow both hostesses blogs, Simply Stacie and My Wee View, but it isn’t mandatory. If you do follow us, just leave us a comment and we will follow you back.
The main goal is to have fun and follow the blogs that interest you!
There are a few fun things that Fun Follow Fridays does each week:
1. Each week 1 winner will be randomly drawn for the #3 Spot, this week it’s
#32 My Tummy Calls
2. Each week 1 winner will get Premium ad space for 1 week on both Simply Stacie and My Wee View. To enter, you have to blog about Fun Follow Friday! This week’s winner is Love.Laugh.Read. (You can still participate in Fun Follow Friday without making a blog post about it. However, to participate in this special giveaway, you need to write a post about it)
Posted by furygirl3132 at 10:03 AM
Pearl Paradise doesn't stop at just beautiful earrings, oh no! They have some gorgeous necklaces including Metallic Freshwater Pearl necklaces, Pearl Bracelets, Pearl Rings, Matching Sets, Pearl Bridal Jewelry and even Men's Pearl Jewelry. Whether you are looking for the standard white, pink/peach, lavender,or multicolor, you are sure to find it here at Pearl Paradise. Here are a couple of other things that I am letting hubby know I would like for Christmas this year:
Posted by furygirl3132 at 8:56 AM
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Welcome to Twitter Hop Thursday, hosted by Simply Stacie, The King’s Court IV, Little Yaya’s, and Review Retreat!
Would you like more Twitter followers and be introduced to more neat blogs and businesses out there? Come and join us!!
1. Add your Twitter to the MckLinky (you only have to add it to one and it will appear on all).
2. Click on the Twitter for the four hostesses and follow each of them on Twitter. We will follow you back.
3. Follow as many people on Twitter as you like, but make sure to leave comments with links so they’ll know where to follow you!
Spread the word and add this MckLinky to your blog! Write your own post or copy and paste this one. Below the MckLinky box, you’ll see “Want to be a part of this Blog Hop? Click here for instructions and code….” Have fun Twitter-Hopping along!
We have selected a Twitterer of the Week from last week’s entries and the lucky winner is Having A Blessed Life!! They will be in the #5 spot! We will choose next week’s winner from everyone who participated today.
Please only add your Twitter url. All other entries will be deleted. Thank you!!!
Posted by furygirl3132 at 1:02 PM
Welcome to Thursday Blog-Hop. The linky will open at 10PM EST. Please pass it along.
1. Please follow the hosting blog- bassgiraffe’s Thoughts
2. Please visit as many blogs as possible.
3. If someone visits your blog please visit theirs back, but I know that we don’t like all blogs we visit so don’t feel obligated to follow back if you don’t want.
4. Family friendly blogs only, please.
5. You will need to link to your blog post that has the above blog-hop button. Without a post it makes it harder for people to have a proper place to comment and let you know they stopped by.
Welcome to “Buzz on by Thursday” blog hop, hosted by Fashionably Organized and The The Two Savvy Sisters!
Buzz on By Thursday is a great way to meet new bloggers and increase your Google followers! So join us, we promise you will have a blast!!
If you want to be a part of Buzz on by Thursday, just follow these few rules:
Follow ALL of the Hostesses
If you’re a new follower make sure to leave us a comment so we can follow you back! WE DO FOLLOW BACK!
If you are already a follower let us know so you can be entered in the blog spotlight.
- Add your blog name and URL to the linky below (only have to add once)
- Follow Fashionably Organized, The Two Savvy Sisters and Southern Reflections. Leave comments on each site letting us know you are following us so we can follow you back.
- Start to follow as many blogs as you would like. (Make sure you leave a comment so they can follow you back and tell them where you are from!) When you receive a comment from a new follower, return the favor & follow
Marlessa ia a SAHM to a 3 Year Old Princess, 4 Month Old Prince, And Wife To A God Sent Man I Fell In Love With In 2004!! Her blog is filled with creativity and happiness!!
Please make sure to also follow Southern Reflections and leave Marlessa a comment to let her know you came by and visited, and most importantly so she can visit you.
The BUZZ about our Blog Hop:
By adding your blog YOU MAY BE RANDOMLY CHOSEN FOR OUR BLOG SPOTLIGHT OF THE WEEK!!! We will highlight your blog and bring you many new followers!! The comments from both Fashionably Organized and The Two Savvy Sisters will be tallied and a blog will be picked at random via random.org to be spotlighted next Thursday.
For Additional Entries for Spotlight next Thursday, you may do one or all of the following, but please be sure to leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to the RSS feed of Fashionably Organized and The Two Savvy Sisters
- Follow Fashionably Organized (@FashOrganized) and The Two Savvy Sisters (@Twosavvysisters) on Twitter.
- Like Fashionably Organized and The Two Savvy Sisters on Facebook.
- Post about Buzz on By Thursday on your blog, and make sure to post the button on the left hand side of this blog within your post. When you leave a comment, be sure to add a link to your post.
- Post the button from Fashionably Organized and The Two Savvy Sisters on your blog.
Would you like to sponsor Buzz on By Thursday? Please feel free to contact Nicole from The Two Savvy Sisters or Candice from Fashionably Organized for more information.
Welcome to the eighth week of Keepin' Company Thursdays, hosted by myself and Traci66. If you'd like the opportunity to gain more followers and become a follower of new blogs, be sure to link up to this meme.
Please follow these guidelines:
* Create a Keepin' Company Thursday post. Please include the Keepin' Company Button in your post.
* Follow the first two blogs, which are the hostesses: Heck of a Bunch and Traci66.
* Follow any of the other blogs you choose to and let them know you found them via Keepin' Company Thursday.
* If you get a follow via Keepin' Company Thursday please follow them back.
* Add your blog name and the URL to your Keepin' Company Post to the link below. There is no need to add your link twice. You can do so either on my blog or at Traci66. It will show up at both regardless.
* You can also grab the blog hop code to add to your post if you want the thumbnails to appear in your post.
* If you add the Keepin' Company button to your sidebar and leave either of the hosteses, Heck of a Bunch or Traci66, a comment letting us know where to find it we will randomly draw a blog to be in the #3 spot next week. This week's coveted #3 spot goes to Beth at Two Monkeys & A Washtub. Her blog contains reviews and giveaways, as well as other entertaining and informative posts.
~~~~Heck of a Bunch and Traci66 will follow any of the blogs that follow us. I hope this can be a successful way for blogs to connect.~~~
Thirsty for followers?
Come get to know us and stay
for a drink.
This blog hop is hosted by
Obviously MARvelous & For The Love Of 4
1. Follow your 2 hostesses: Obviously MArvelous and For The Love of 4
(We both follow back!)
2. Link up your blog on the Linky Below
3. Copy and paste the Thirsty Thursday button in a blog post or on your sidebar
4. Click other links on the Linky and follow some new friends.
- Follow the blog in the #1 spot (That would be this one)
- Grab the Talkative Thursday's button, and make a post on your blog, with the button so new follower's know where to submit comments.
- Submit your URL to the linky below, please have it go to your new blog post with the button.
- Follow as many blog's as you want!!
You must follow this blog in order to participate. If your a new follower, you can leave a comment on this post letting me know, and I will follow back.
Posted by furygirl3132 at 12:42 PM
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
2. Link up your blog name and URL with our Linky. (You only need to add your info once for it to be seen on all the blog hops)
3. Grab our Welcome Wednesday button and include it in a post about the event on your blog.
4. Go to as many blogs on the MckLinky as you want and Follow them. Be sure to tell them you are from Welcome Wednesday!
5. Be sure to Follow back any followers you have gained from our Welcome Wednesday event!
Posted by furygirl3132 at 8:10 AM
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
- Follow all 5 Hosts 1 - 5 ( leave us a comment & we will follow u back- only leave a comment if you follow please )
- Snag our button & link code to post a FMBT post on your blog
- Add your blog - using the link from your FMBT post( NOT YOUR BLOG HOP or GIVEAWAYS PLEASE )
- Follow as many blogs as you would like & Follow back if anyone leaves you a comment ( Leave them a comment so they know that you stopped by )
Welcome to this week's Tuesday Tag-Along blog hop, hosted by Twee Poppets Review and Giveaway! This is a great way to discover new blogs while increasing the number of followers for your own blog. Please feel free to grab the TTA button for your blogroll to help bring more bloggers to this blog hop!
Tuesday Tag-Along button art adapted from the "Follow the Leader" illustration by Diana Jones. I encourage you to visit her at her blog, Sketch & Jones, and her online shop to see more great illustrations and all sorts of wonderful crafts!
Without further ado...
Here's how it works:
- Create a new Tuesday Tag-Along blog post. Include the Tuesday Tag-Along button by copying and pasting the code above. (You are also welcome to copy and paste these instructions in their entirety, or any portion of this Tuesday Tag-Along blog post!)
- Add your blog name and the URL of your TTA post to the MckLinky below.
- Follow Twee Poppets, the hostess blog listed in the first slot. Twee Poppets will follow you back! (Note: If you want Twee Poppets to follow you back, you MUST leave her a comment saying that you are a new follower and leave a link to your blog!)
- Follow the Blog Hopper of the Week, listed in the second slot. To learn how to be chosen as the Blog Hopper of the Week, read the red text below.
- If you can, please follow the blogs in the three slots before you (e.g., if you're number 20, follow numbers 19, 18, and 17). This is not mandatory, but it will help ensure that everyone who signs up gets a few new followers!
- Follow as many other blogs as you want. The more you follow, the more that will follow you back! Be sure to tell them that you're following from Tuesday Tag-Along! You may also want to leave a link to your blog so they can return your follow more easily.
- When you get a new follower through Tuesday Tag-Along, be sure to follow them back! It's just common courtesy. :)
There is a new list every week. The link you enter one week will not carry over to the next week's MckLinky. Please link up again each week to join in the fun!
Tuesday Tag-Along Blog Hopper of the Week:
Note: To be eligible to be Blog Hopper of the Week, you MUST place the Tuesday Tag-Along button somewhere on the main page of your blog or website (and since I'll be checking for it manually, I must be able to actually find it). If the randomly-drawn winner does not meet this condition, a new winner will be randomly selected. If you do not want to place the TTA button on your site, you are still more than welcome to join in the blog hop, you will just not be eligible to be the Blog Hopper of the Week.
Each week, one blog will be chosen randomly from all the links, and that lucky blog will be placed in the desirable second slot for the following week's MckLinky!
This week's lucky blog hopper is #176 - Adventures of the Domesticated Mama. Congratulations!
Posted by furygirl3132 at 4:16 AM
Monday, July 26, 2010
If you purchase a Grills & More Concentrate Kit HERE and sends in their packaging slip (which comes with their product shipment) will receive SIX FREE SPONGES. That is a $10 value absolutely free just for ordering the Grills & More Pack Up. Send in your slip here:
George Foreman Cleaning Solutions
ATT:Free Sponge Offer
736 N. Western Ave
Lake Forest, IL 60045
(Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery)
Packing Slips must be received by September 15, 2010
Posted by furygirl3132 at 8:12 PM
Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
*I can't save you, you have to save yourself.
*Stand up and finish what you started.
*This isn't about winning a game, it's about fixing what's broken.
*Can't is just a reason to quit.
Hard Work, Dedication...-Dolvett Quince