Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Posted by furygirl3132 at 6:47 PM
Posted by furygirl3132 at 9:52 AM
Luster Canyon derived from the need for products I could use on my own overly sensitive skin. That first batch of handcrafted lotion has grown into my passion for creating and sharing the benefits of my products with others. Stop by my blog and read about our products, new creations and find out more about me, Stacie, my family and some of the random life moments that present themselves as I mix and measure my way through this adventure.
My blog is the manifestation of my personal love for writing and also serve as a way of documenting my life's ups and downs in life. "14th Street' is a place I envisioned as one where people live together in peace, love and respect for each other either life is good or bad.
I am a simple lady, trying to pursue my dreams and one of them is becoming a writer which is my hidden desire since I was a child. Writing a good article for my blog is a satisfaction for me and these are my masterpieces because I believe that "Far and Away, the best prize which life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work which is worth doing - and one of them is blogging"
What's neat about our Blog Hop:
Posted by furygirl3132 at 8:18 AM
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
- Follow the 4 Hostesses #'s 1 -4 ( leave us a comment so we can follow u back )
- Add your blog to the list ( only have to add once )
- Grab our button to add to your blog post
- Start to follow as many blogs as you would like ( Leave a comment so they can follow you back )
- And when you receive a comment from a new follower return the favor & follow them back
( Check back every Tuesday at 12:00 am est to link up at any of the 4 host blogs )
Trailing Tuesdays are hosted by Familylicious, Nine More Months , and Sugar Pop Ribbons ! What is Trailing Tuesdays you ask? Well, it's a great way to advertise your blog and find new friends not only for your blog but for your Facebook and Twitter pages as well.
Here are the rules:
1. FOLLOW THE FIRST THREE BLOGGERS (become a follower through google friend connect), as well as on Facebook (add as a friend or become a fan) and/or Twitter (become a follower) on the list.
2. FOLLOW THE FIVE LINKS DIRECTLY ABOVE YOU,After you follow the first three at the top of the list. When you enter your URL make sure it is to your HOMEPAGE. This is not a giveaway linky. Please enter your Giveaway Linkys on my Giveaway Linky Page you can find it above under the Linky Love tab.
3. GRAB THE TRAILING TUESDAYS BUTTON AND THE LINKY CODE AND MAKE A POST ON YOUR BLOG so that your new followers can comment and let you know they are stopping by. Make sure you Follow Back everyone who leaves you a comment. You can find the code for the Trailing Tuesdays button below the button and you can find the code for the linky at the bottom of the post.
Following the first 3 bloggers is mandatory to participate in our awesome Trailing Tuesdays. We ask that you follow at least five bloggers directly above you in addition to the mandatory 3 , but after that you can follow as many others as you like. This way everyone gets someone to follow them and no one is left out. We want this to be beneficial to everyone involved so please be honest and lets have fun not only getting more followers but also finding new blog friends and networking.
As an added bonus there will be extra entries in giveaways on the hosting blog sites for being involved. Please check Familylicious, Nine More Months , and Sugar Pop Ribbons sites for details.
Welcome to this week's Tuesday Tag-Along blog hop, hosted by Twee Poppets Review and Giveaway! This is a great way to discover new blogs while increasing the number of followers for your own blog. Please feel free to grab the TTA button for your blogroll to help bring more bloggers to this blog hop!
Tuesday Tag-Along button art adapted from the "Follow the Leader" illustration by Diana Jones. I encourage you to visit her at her blog, Sketch & Jones, and her online shop to see more great illustrations and all sorts of wonderful crafts!
Without further ado...
Here's how it works:
- Create a new Tuesday Tag-Along blog post. Include the Tuesday Tag-Along button by copying and pasting the code above. (You are also welcome to copy and paste these instructions in their entirety, or any portion of this Tuesday Tag-Along blog post!)
- Add your blog name and the URL of your TTA post to the MckLinky below.
- Follow Twee Poppets, the hostess blog listed in the first slot. Twee Poppets will follow you back! (Note: If you want Twee Poppets to follow you back, you MUST leave her a comment saying that you are a new follower and leave a link to your blog!)
- If you can, please follow the blogs in the three slots before you (e.g., if you're number 20, follow numbers 19, 18, and 17). This is not mandatory, but it will help ensure that everyone who signs up gets a few new followers!
- Follow as many other blogs as you want. The more you follow, the more that will follow you back! Be sure to tell them that you're following from Tuesday Tag-Along! You may also want to leave a link to your blog so they can return your follow more easily.
- When you get a new follower through Tuesday Tag-Along, be sure to follow them back! It's just common courtesy. :)
There is a new list every week. The link you enter one week will not carry over to the next week's MckLinky. Please link up again each week to join in the fun!
Tuesday Tag-Along Blog Hopper of the Week:
Note: To be eligible to be Blog Hopper of the Week, you MUST place the Tuesday Tag-Along button somewhere on the main page of your blog or website (and since I'll be checking for it manually, I must be able to actually find it). If the randomly-drawn winner does not meet this condition, a new winner will be randomly selected. If you do not want to place the TTA button on your site, you are still more than welcome to join in the blog hop, you will just not be eligible to be the Blog Hopper of the Week.
Each week, one blog will be chosen randomly from all the links, and that lucky blog will be placed in the desirable second slot for the following week's MckLinky!
This week's lucky blog hopper is #219, One Day at a Time. Congratulations!
Posted by furygirl3132 at 1:07 PM
Posted by furygirl3132 at 9:45 AM
Monday, June 28, 2010
Posted by furygirl3132 at 8:35 PM
Good Monday to all of you! I have some new giveaway winners to announce this morning...are you one of the lucky winners?
The winner of the My Fairy Tale Personalized Book of Choice is:
The winner of the Custom Choice Cereal mix is:
The winner of the Hillhouse Naturals Bloom Reed Diffuser is:
The winner of the Smiley Cookies-Dozen of Cookies is:
COMMENT #3-rachel crisman
The winner of the JUARA Skincare Candlenut Shower Gel is:
Congratulations and thanks to everyone who entered. Please remember that you have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!
As you all know, last week I celebrated my one year blog anniversary with a week full of great giveaways, not as many as I had hoped to get up for everyone, but some big ones nonetheless. Well, Mommy2TwoGirls hit another milestone just this weekend: I reached 1,000 followers! So in celebration of this great accomplishment, we are going to have another week long celebration, filled with many more giveaways! Thanks so much to all of my followers, the ones that have been here for a while and the ones that just joined. As always your support is very appreciated. Hope you enjoy another week of celebrating!
Posted by furygirl3132 at 9:30 AM
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Posted by furygirl3132 at 3:28 PM
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Good Saturday! It is that time again to link up your giveaways. Got a great giveaway running on your blog? See or enter another giveaway on someone's else's blog, let everyone know about it! Link up your giveaways today and all week. Have a wonderful weekend! :)
Posted by furygirl3132 at 8:11 AM
Friday, June 25, 2010
*Blog about this giveaway with a link back to Thompson's Water Seal and me (5 entries)
Posted by furygirl3132 at 3:05 PM
No, I don't know how to play a musical instrument, but always wanted to learn to either play the drums or the guitar. Maybe one of these days, I will get some lessons.
2. What is your pet peeve while driving? People driving down the road with their turn signals on, especially driving down the expressway and they are no even turning. Can' they hear the clicking sound in their car or see the blinking light on their dashboard?
3. Would you rather have a housekeeper or unlimited spa services? Housekeeper, definitely. Sometimes I really just get tied of cleaning!
4. Is there a song that you hear that will take you back to the moment, like a junior high or high school dance?Not really, school is something I really don't want to remember at all.
5. What song best represents your life right now? Is there a song called "Chaos" because that definitely describes my life right now?! I can't think of a song off the top of my head.
Posted by furygirl3132 at 10:05 AM
Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
*I can't save you, you have to save yourself.
*Stand up and finish what you started.
*This isn't about winning a game, it's about fixing what's broken.
*Can't is just a reason to quit.
Hard Work, Dedication...-Dolvett Quince