Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Posted by furygirl3132 at 8:19 PM
Posted by furygirl3132 at 10:57 AM
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
I found this on another blog that I was visiting and started following called You Have How Many Kids??? Be sure to check out this blog and see what her answers were as well. Here's my take on it!
1. How far away is the last person you kissed? He's sitting in my recliner right now!
2. Has someone ever told you they would be with you forever? No
3. Last person you were in a car with? Myself
4. Any plans for tomorrow? spending time doing a few reviews and heading outside to enjoy the beautiful weather.
5. How long does it take for you to take a shower? 15-20 minutes
6. Best friend or close friends? close friends
7. Is tomorrow going to be a good day? If the kids are good, then it will be a good day, otherwise who knows?
8. Did you kiss anyone friday? Yes
9. Ever thrown up in public? Thank goodness, no, but I have felt like it at times.
10. What's on your mind RIGHT NOW? Lee is sounding pretty good on American Idol right now and I wish my oldest daughter would stay feeling better.
11. Who was the last person you talked to? My hubby
12. What is the WORST subject they teach at school? Math
13. Have you seen anyone lately that you don't get along with? no actually I haven't.
14. What is your favourite colour top to wear? blue
15. Have you ever been in a car accident? yes, two of them
16. What's the closest thing to you that's green? a pen and notebook
17. Where would you like to be right now? Hawaii
18. Write down some lyrics to the song you're listening to? not listening to a song, well I was listening to American Idol but can't remember the song.
19. How many dogs do you have? 0
20. Is anything bugging you right now? yes, my oldest daughter has been sick and I can't figure out why she feels better for half the day and is right back to being sick the last half of the day.
21. Is life going right for you now? It's OK, but it could definitely be better.
22. Is there someone you care about more than yourself? UHHH, well yeah, I would hope so.
23. What made you laugh today? My little one for sure. She sure does some crazy things at 18 months old.
24. What was the last movie you watched? Fast and Furious, I love me some Vin Diesel!
25. Whats the last conversation you had about? My oldest daughter's report card that she brought home today, not good.
26. What were you doing at 7:00 this morning? Making my oldest daughter breakfast and getting her ready for school.
27. Do you like your hair long or short? Short
28. Do you want to see somebody right now? Oh yes, most definitely
29. Do you like the rain? I love the rain, wish it would rain more!
30. Did you have a valentine this year? Yes I had 3 very special valentines.
31. The last person you kissed needs you at 3 am, would you go? I certainly hope so as long as I am right next to him, I would HAVE to help him, wouldn't I?
32. Would you honestly say you'd risk your life for someone else? Yes
33. Honestly, if you could go back 1 month and change something would you? Yes, I would change a lot of things.
34. How do you feel about boys smoking? I hate smoke and everything that has to do with smoking, nasty!
35. Could you see yourself with someone forever? I don't know quite honestly, I would hope so...
Posted by furygirl3132 at 9:47 PM
Posted by furygirl3132 at 9:09 PM
The generous folks at Mixes From the Heartland would love to give one lucky Mommy2TwoGirls readers a prize package of the mixes that I received (Mexican Style Casserole, Texas Bean Bake Meal, Sweet Corn Casserole Mix, Italian Bean Soup Mix, and Cinnamon Orange Cake Mix) (approx value $30)
Posted by furygirl3132 at 3:29 PM
Monday, March 29, 2010
Posted by furygirl3132 at 4:32 PM
Posted by furygirl3132 at 8:44 AM
Saturday, March 27, 2010
2 Green Bell Peppers
Posted by furygirl3132 at 5:54 PM
Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
*I can't save you, you have to save yourself.
*Stand up and finish what you started.
*This isn't about winning a game, it's about fixing what's broken.
*Can't is just a reason to quit.
Hard Work, Dedication...-Dolvett Quince